Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
Books85 chapter 16 . 4/11/2018
As if the ploþ was not thiçk enough, now we have Beta-Lina ánd Beta-Neville . Ever since the 5th Chter of 30 Minutes I, I worried that Sensi would abruptly run out of magical energy and suddenly pop! like a soap bubble . It had prrsidtef 4 years now, and we will only know if you are anle to ginidh this. I hope that you will .
Thank you!
Books85 chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
I had to laugh reading your foreword, regarding kids swearing . A family story has my fathrr at age 6 consoling his cousin, age 5, who had chased him around the yard barefoot . Rounding a corner, she ran into a concrete block. He patted her back and said, Don't cry, sissy , (her nickname) say damn.
In adult life he was career military .

Thankd!
Jake Crepeau chapter 15 . 3/29/2018
It's nice to see a bumbling idiot put into his place... ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 14 . 3/29/2018
This has been bothering me for quite some time...since early in the first story, in fact. One is a staff. "Staves" is the plural. There is no such word as "Stave." Unless there's a specialized category for the word that I've never heard of, that is.
Another mistake you made in an earlier chapter of this story is the word "specie." "Species," note the final s, is both singular AND plural. Don't feel bad about that one; everybody seems to think they need to drop the final "s" if it's singular. Actually, there is a word "specie," but it has nothing to do with taxonomy, but with money. Back when paper money was first introduced, many shopkeepers didn't trust it. They insisted on receiving their payment in the actual coin of the realm, which, in the US, was referred to as "specie."

Okay, now that I've got the unpleasantness out of the way, you know I'm enjoying this saga if I'm still with it near the end of the second installment! ;D Don't know if you're aware of it or not, but this entire saga was actually recommended by the late, lamented Bobmin in one of his stories, which is how I found it, having only recently stumbled across Bobmin's stuff. (Thank you, Alyx, for leaving it up!)
Pothangfanfic chapter 12 . 3/25/2018
I've read the first fic "30 Minutes" and I'm on this chapter of the sequel when I realized that the sequel was unfinished and hadn't been updated since 2011.

Is this an abandoned story? It's fantastic (as was 30 minutes), but I was wondering if it will be finished.

Thanks!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2018
Good read... unfortunatrly it seems to be dropped
EvilDaveCanada-Temp chapter 16 . 12/27/2017
Did you ever continue this possibly on another site?

You picked a decent spot to stop at least.

I think this like my 3rd or 4th time reading this story and if you hadn't introduced Luna & Neville (the time travellers) there would be hardly any story threads left unfinished other than just moving forward with retrieving the remaining horcrux's and then the fight to rebuild the magic government.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
I cross my fingers for Slytherin!Harry here.
...
...
And HuffleMalfoy.
Romily chapter 16 . 11/30/2017
I so hate you abandoned this. Please continue
PGHammer chapter 8 . 11/21/2017
Thirty-seven cauldrons of blood replenishing potion -along with with an identical number of crow sandwiches, ready to serve.
PGHammer chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I admit - it seems wacky (Ron and Millicent)- however, that is ONLY due to the anti-Slytherin bias of canon!Ron. Thanks to Watanabe, said bias never got off the ground; didn't Ron tutor Millicent at LEAST the last two years Watanabe? Also, thanks to "mind-body-magic" wouldn't Millicent look at least as good as Lavender ("Won-Won")?
dragunpfeonyx chapter 16 . 11/18/2017
Und Jetzt bin ich wirklich wirklich Entteuscht weil diese wunderbare geschichte Abgebrochen wurde Das ist zum tuhe sie trozdem zu Meinen Faworiten,wer weis vileicht Schreibste ja mahl weiter man soll schlislich die Hoffnung niemals Aufgeben,niemals nie.
N Umbra chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
Thank the lord. I read 58 chapters waiting for them to get together! Finally!
clausumcormeum chapter 16 . 11/9/2017
So, so sad that there's not more written. But at the very least, I'm happy to know that 'neville' and 'luna' made it and are part of the story. Guess I'll dream up the rest :)
clausumcormeum chapter 9 . 11/9/2017
As much as I love Hermione in general, this one kind of ticks me off. I think it's because you get her morality and such in-character. She irritated me a bit her first year in canon too hahaha
2,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »