Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
GBTtown chapter 15 . 10/24/2017
Since you can only review a chapter one time, I have decided to post my latest review of this storyline here.
One of the best works of HP fiction out there and yet unfinished for too many years. As I read and have read many HP stories and always check to see what Favorites are listed, this story pops up many many times.
This is actually my second time reading this story and it is enjoyable if disappointing in its unfinished state.
Eldersprig chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
"...I doubt we can just get a gun." Cause its not like he's rich and has resources and has been all around the world.

"Gringotts account earned more interest than Muggle investments.." negative interest is not a good thing. You do understand that they are essentially rental vaults? Not savings accounts or even investment accounts?

why am i reading this nonsense?
davycrockett100 chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
sweet
DaSalvatore chapter 16 . 10/1/2017
No doubt this has been abandoned. However, if you do still read the reviews then this last chapter is where the story ends up jumping the shark (at least somewhat).

In the original 30 Minutes, the old Harry vanished when he sent Sensei back in time, proving that Sensei's arrival changed things. There is no logical reason for Neville and Luna Jones to be in this story when they a) were sent before Sensai and arrived after him and b) them being sent into the past didn't affect the original Harry.

Them appearing breaks the internal logic of the story.
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 10/1/2017
Brilliant story. I really like your writing style.

I hope you have the opportunity to complete this one day. If you've moved to a different site, could you let me know please?
Or, if you are now a published author, could you also let me know!
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
One thing that kind of disappeared into the woodwork, never to be seen again, was the bindings placed on Harry and Clarice's magic. They took potions for it, then potions to help Harry physically recover so that he grew 6 inches that first year at Watenabe, but it was just a dangling bit in the story from then on. It was never brought up when they were discussing the manipulations and machinations of Dumbledore for his Greater Good.
Western Witch chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
Its a great shame that you've appeared to have abandoned this story. It's a well written piece, great character and plot development with good humor injected throughout.

You have a great many fans who would like to see this finished. We can only hope that one day you'll pick this one up again and finish it off.

WW
jmmccoo chapter 16 . 9/18/2017
Wish you had finished this story but seeing as how it has not been updated in 6 years I guess its safe to say it is abandoned
Kendal chapter 16 . 9/13/2017
Abandoned?
christineocheallaigh chapter 16 . 8/25/2017
Okay, what happens next?! I've only just now finished reading, and I want to know the rest of the story! I noticed that this one hasn't been updated in about six years, so my question is, will it ever be finished? I hope so, as I love it so far (and the first one as well), and want to see how it ends. If not, will there at least be a "this is what happened to everybody" post, or will others be allowed to pick up where the story leaves off, so we can have an ending to the story? Just wondering, I know as much as anybody how life gets in the way of writing (I started one story about 8 years ago, and set it aside when I got to chapter 6 to work on other things, and haven't picked it back up since), I was just curious if the story has been abandoned or not. Please finish it if possible, as this is one of the best HP stories I've read and I'd like to see it finished!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2017
Just wondering...do you plan to do more on this story, or is this sort of it.

I must confess, the whole 2nd Luna and Neville deal is confusing - and you story is a
challenge to follow all the angles of it. And that is a good thing.

Looking forward to checking out your other works.

Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2017
This is a really good story, please, please update, please!ยก!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2017
Snape is going to have a great fit at Dumbass. I will Love it. Great work!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2017
The Death Eaters lawn are not going to like that. I just want to know how Dumbledore's taking it. Please, please, update this story or put up for adoption!
ashir chapter 16 . 8/8/2017
OOhhh... any chance of an update?
2,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »