Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2017
The Death Eaters lawn are not going to like that. I just want to know how Dumbledore's taking it. Please, please, update this story or put up for adoption!
ashir chapter 16 . 8/8/2017
OOhhh... any chance of an update?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Thanks for this great summary.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2017
this was so awesome why not finished ?!
PGHammer chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
The spell COULD be addictive - in the same way that any opioid/narcotic would be; after all, they are considered Controlled Substances for a reason! There's even a possibility on where to put such a spell - Regulated Spells; below the Unforgivables, but above Common Spells - it's even been used in fanfiction before (oldwolf and I used it in "Sisters Black").
PGHammer chapter 6 . 7/14/2017
The debates with the Hat are hilarious - from all the characters. If anything, I kinda feel sorry - for the Hat; the point the Hat makes is valid. However, Harry is quite aware that he IS a dual Heir - he just didn't tell the Hat *how* he got there. (That came up in a research session between him and Arcturus at Camp W.)
JM0RIARTY chapter 16 . 7/8/2017
I guess as it's been almost five years or so, this is kind of abandonned. Which is quite sad as it has a lot of potential...

JM
janefanatic chapter 16 . 7/1/2017
Thanks for sharing your story!
janefanatic chapter 15 . 7/1/2017
This was lovely, but you seem to have forgotten that Luna bullied her way into Gryffindor by revealing her status as the magical heir of Hufflepuff to the Sortinf Hat!
janefanatic chapter 8 . 6/29/2017
I think you've forgotten about the Daily Prophet/Quibbler subplot having to do with Sirius' wedding and the completely opposite views they reported about it. Everyone in Magical Britain knows about Sirius' wedding, not like what McGonagall said. Thanks for sharing!
retired10 chapter 16 . 6/27/2017
I really hope this will be finished at some point. Love it! Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift of Storytelling.
Andrew chapter 16 . 6/23/2017
This is really good so far, however it seems to have been abandoned as the last update was 6 years ago. Is there any possibility of an update?
ohhhdear chapter 15 . 6/20/2017
I do understand how RL and an absent Muse can make finishing a story difficult. However, your storytelling talent is greatly missed! Thank you for such an exciting story!
Desiraes0220 chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
where did you go I have re read this like 12 times now I am sad it is un finished
cafeina chapter 16 . 6/17/2017
Ohh Come on! You're not going to finish it? after all (the wonderful world and work) you have created? I started the previous story, since it was finished, I didn't realize it has this unfinished sequel :( What are we supposed to do? Please, come back and finish it...
At least, write a summary of it so we can have closure. :(
2,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »