Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
PGHammer chapter 15 . 5/10/2017
There are only THREE possible victims of "Death By Snu-Snu" - dementors, Lethifolds, and any person or creature under active possession by a Dark Wraith. The charm itself is nothing more than an overstrong version of the Patronus Charm (patently legal on its face in and of itself). What doubtless worries the Unspeakables is that this is a variation on an existing spell that they didn't think of - and it was discovered at Hogwarts. The source of said spell is NOT Professor Vector. That leaves the students; however, I doubt they are thinking that it could even REMOTELY be a firstie (though that is precisely the case - in fact, a team of firsties).
Lady J chapter 16 . 5/10/2017
I do love this story and find myself disappointed each time I read it that there's no new chapters. You weave a good and compelling tail.

Please finish the story
Guest chapter 16 . 5/6/2017
Please finish this story.
PGHammer chapter 9 . 5/2/2017
Okay - why the growing interest in the Club? Yes - it's Harry; in specific, Harry's "detention".. (Huh? Hear me out - in said detention, Harry showed the quality of brain expected in high-end Ravenclaws planning on going in Potions as a career (Mastery, teaching, or both); however, outwardly, Harry is neither (despite already BEING a Potions Master - remember, he nailed that in the prequel) - which, in a way, leads to the following - is there NOT some sort of list of new Potions Masters - regardless of WHERE they learn their certifications? CompTIA, for examples, DOES publish a list of those that have certifications through them; I'd know, as I happen to be on their Master List of Network certified; I'd be surprised if there was not a similar list for ALL the Masteries - not just Potions; there certainly is for Defense Masteries (Duelling Masteries are obtained by competitive duelling - it is the only Mastery other than Potions that Snape has). Does Severus NOT read international texts on Potions?) Harry was, actually, NOT intending to set a trap for Snape; if anything, it was more Snape trying to set a trap for Harry.
PGHammer chapter 6 . 5/2/2017
No fence: who would build the fence? (And of what construction? The ONLY fencing that would work against acromantula would be either a stone wall or an electrified fence: the latter would have magical issues, and the other would require either goblin or dwarven constructors; I can't see that getting past the Board of Governors - purebloods to the core.) Poor Draco - this is REALLY shaping up to not be his year; he just got smacked down. By Uncle Severus. Who is his Head of House. So much for "best laid plans".
LoveLifeForever chapter 16 . 4/25/2017
Have you thought of ending a tie with a Seeker's Duel instead of seven penalty shots? Maybe give a choice on which method based on a coin toss? Winner of the toss picks the tie-breaker method, a bit like American football for overtime.

It would be a heck of a lot more exciting and probably not take as long with no other distractions on the field.

Besides, the game ought to end when the Seeker catches the Snitch. Why not have this throw back to traditional rules?
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 4/20/2017
Thanks for a great read so far. Let me join the chorus asking you to get back to this at some point, perhaps with some judicious editing? Thanks!
Sir-Tannin chapter 16 . 4/20/2017
pleases continue?
mithrilandtj chapter 16 . 4/5/2017
Update PLEASE!
mithrilandtj chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Are you ever going to finish this?
guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
i have tried hard to like this story, but i have officially given up at this point. There are 50 lines of description for every character interaction or line of dialogue. The overdone explanations of every single thing - from magical theory to the logic behind to hogwards express - completely kills the pacing of the story, which is lost in the chaff.

you are a good writer but you desperately need an editor.

good luck
Guest chapter 16 . 3/22/2017
Pity this is incomplete. Also the first two chapters were pretty pointless since it merely covered stuff anyone who read the first one already knew.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/19/2017
Are you going to update this Story?

I hope you Update as I really like this Story.

Thanks for your Time and Effort in Writing your Stories.
RinneganPossessor chapter 16 . 3/12/2017
I just finished reading this story and its predecessor and have to say they are awesome. I hope you will continue this story soon. I can't wait for the reunion of Sensei and the other two drom the future.
Jeff chapter 16 . 3/4/2017
I am very glad that Neville discovered how to find Luna. I've always been curious how their storyline would affect the rest of the alternative universe.
Seeing the reunion would have been nice .
If you find the time and inclination to finish this fiction I'll be one of your faithful readers .
Thanks for your efforts .
2,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »