Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
rio45 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
G'day mate great start to your sequel I liked the history and the trip to the alley.
Shaggy37 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Outstanding chapter! As a wise man once said those who don't know there history are doomed to repeat it! At least Harry knows his and is forewarned which means he's forearmed! Do keep up the outstanding wok and update soon please!:):):):)
MeMyselfButNotI chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
I think you are taking too much time to review old information from the first story. Perhaps you are planning on only doing this at the beginning of the story and the old information will stop after your story begins to progress into the plot. Perhaps you are not. However, at this point you only spent half of this chapter giving new material. The rest of this chapter and most of the previous chapter was material from the first story. That means you have written about 13,0 words of review material and you have barely scratched the surface of the actual story. I hope you will cut back on the description of old information (eg: the differences in wand based magic and wandless magic or the creation of staves) as this story progresses.

However, I do enjoy your stories. They are entertaining and long (which is a major plus in my book.) I did enjoy the new material in this chapter and I look forward to your next chapter. Please continue to write this story and do not abandon it.

ps... take my suggestions with a grain of salt. While I know what I like, I cannot write to save my life and I cannot really say what will and will not work in the creation of a good story that will not confuse readers. I read your first story fairly recently and the material is fresh in my mind... maybe it isn't with your other readers and the review is required.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
This was a fun part, and glad to see Hedwig again, and hope she makes it to the end and beyond, as well as hope that things will not get too freaky when it comes time to go to Hoggies this time, and if Sensei will be able to provide more help as needed.
Delrusant chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Once again a bit of refreshing the prequel basis with a cute scene of the owlery and the expected scene at the wand shop. Where tradition is once again shown as the only thing that exists in Britain.

Still in the setting phase for those who have not read the prequel but clearly approching september the 1st.
Canuto-90 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Good chapter. I'm waiting for their arrival to Hogwarts.

Till next
witowsmp chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Looks like the calm before the storm...
librarywitch chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Poor Harry! Good thing that is not his only wand. Another well done chapter. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us!
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Keep up the great work!
Hlpur chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Your authors page states that this is intended to be a Harry/Harem fic (that is presuming that I read it correctly). Is that still the case?

As the author I believe that you should write what you wish and would never presume to dictate or demand changes. That said, while there are a number of readers who enjoy a good harem fic, there are many that, for whatever reason, do not. If you are still planning on taking this H/Multi, please clearly indicate so in your authors notes and perhaps summary.

Good luck with the rest of your story and I look forward to reading the conclusion of Breakfast in New York.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
That was awesome! So now they have their supplies and will be off to Hogwarts? When do they meet Draco I wonder?
Gandalf the White Edelweiss chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I loved it!
bookaddict19 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
and Clarice could not leave without the one non-magical creature in the shop, who like Hedwig no one else seemed to want, a ferret she named Sabrina.

Is it wrong that my first thought on seeing this was "Oh look, Clarice has bought Malfoy's future girlfriend!"? In any case a pleasure as usual to get one of your updates. One minor thing you've been using by when they are purchasing things. You mean buy. :) Keep up the good work.
Lyrashin chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I'm happy that the second part of "30 minutes" is now released

I hope you'll update as quickly as you've done in the first part.

I'm waiting for the first meeting of Dumbledore and the imporved version of Harry... I think that things will sparkle soon enough

Good luck for writting next part
BetaGuy chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
You really dont have to explain every single little detail as we go along. Its starting to annoy me. I skipped several paragraphs because of it. It was a good chapter, but I think you're wasting time writing about and explaining things that all the readers already know.
2,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 126 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 .. Last Next »