Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
Lansday-Larry chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Another wonderful start, great reintroduction into the story line, added a little more to those of us that have read through the first story just days ago, and keeps new information for the reader that has been with from the early chapters.

thank you for the hard work and great story.

-Larry
jedielfsorcerer chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
interesting chapter.

a bit boring in some aspects though. but still good.

reminds me of some authors of fantasy, i think david eddins has done it.
Wolfric chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Fine chapter. An excellent recap. Thanks for writing. W.
hms42 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Interesting review of the previous story. I look forward to seeing how Harry and the others react to Hogwarts (and how Hogwarts reacts to the new students.)
Casse01 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Okay, I was really surprised to see that you had started the sequel so soon. PLEASED, but really surprised. It was definitely a decent start and I hope you update again soon.
flamestrike69 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Great start to sequel,I like the overview of the previous story and look forward to next update.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
so we see more to sensei than we first did, that is great.

and the fact that there were two before him...i wonder if we shall be seeing them...

do keep up the great work.
PeterJAC chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
As you said, a recap from another POV. I look forward to story!
Brand L chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Nice prologue to the second part of the giant story your are writing. Keep these great chapters going.
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Great recap. Bring on the story!
Shaggy37 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Outstanding Beginning! I loved the last paragraph of the chapter! Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)
j hellfire chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Good idea to give a little refresh

I really like the few new points also

Thanks for the fast post also
LordNemesis chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Smiels at the first chapter of Part to to 30 minutes that changed eveything. Now ON TO HOGWORTS!
Zeronibw chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I just want to say good luck with the new story, if it's as good as the last then I'll be following it to the end.
No.names.availible chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Nice overview of the story so far. A nice refresher course before jumping into the deep end. :D I can't wait. Thank you for writing and I look forward to reading more!
2,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 .. Last Next »