Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
ladysavay chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I'm so excited this is up and running. I appreciated the reason for the first chapter recap, but I was so hoping for the first step into the story. Never mind, that wasn't a complaint as much as me just being impaitent.

Now, the one thing you mentioned in passing at the last chapter of the first story was that Harry would claim his head of house on August 1, but you didn't mention it in this one, which began on August 4. Did he do it? If so, what are the ramifications, perks, and minuses of doing it at 11?

Can't wait for the next chapter. Hurray! Go you!
CootiePatootie chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh goody, goody, goody! I SO enjoyed the first part of Thirty Minutes That Changed Everything (even though I did get a little confused about the time stuff for a while...) BUT this chapter is a great summary of what has gone before and sets up what shall come to pass nicely!

Really looking forward to this new chapter in their lives. :-)

Cassie
dennisud chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
A good prologue to this part of the story. And you got us to review all those facts which makes us very anxious for more!

dennisud
Canuto-90 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Good chapter but I'm waiting for some action haha.

Till next update
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Well, I was so Happy for the start of this story. Only to find out you did a recap for those that had not read the first story. Not fair. :( But oh well I wait the second chapter faithfully.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Thanks for continuing this story.
capctr chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
SUH-WEET!

I know much of this chapter was a recap, but I was reminded of little details I had forgotten, and if possible, I have become even more excited for the rest of the story!

Thank you for your response-I had overlooked the fact that you were adding: 30 Minutes II in there. I apologize for my assumptions.

I am really looking forward to the next chapter.

capctr
idrinkstellaartois123 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
good summary and back story
Aealket chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Hi,

I was pleased to see this up so quickly. And now I will also wonder if we will get to meet the other Neville and Luna. I think I hope so.

Alan
amymcthorn chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Yea! Are you going to show them going shopping for their supplies? Will they get wands from Diagon Alley so it doesn't look suspicious? I am excited to see their entrance to Hogwarts and how they come across. Hopefully, they will be allowed to show their intelligence. I understand the current students couldn't show a large increase but the new students don't have any grades to show at Hogwarts as yet.
madbrad chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Moving right along, I see - good show! Although this is mainly a recap of the first novel, of course. Looking forward to the new material.

or “Bloody” which is totally inoffensive here, but our cousins across the Pond say is right up there with *!

Are you sure? Here in Australia 'bloody' is a quite mild epithet, and I would have thought the Poms saw it much the same way. Although I guess the Australian stereotype has us using it much more than they do, at that.

So - the big news here was your brand-new injection of two more time travellers, Luna II and Neville II. Sent back to Little Hangleton in July 1995, right when Voldemort was reconstituted.

And the other bit of news was the 'meta' information you gave us in your author's notes, that the war will start in "1995 at the earliest".

Hm. With the vast array of skills and abilities of Harry, Hermione and about 900 more of their peers (see? I didn't use the phrase 'super powers' this time!) I was betting they'd have Voldemort done and dusted by the end of their first year at Hogwarts. Yet you're telling us that you're going to follow the canon a little more closely than that. And we have these other two time travellers to worry about. I wonder how they get mixed into things? Will they turn dark and give Voldemort's side a bit of a power-up? Will young!Harry find himself opposed by his two former charges (in another life)? Will we all get horribly confused having two people called Luna and two called Neville? :-)

Keen to see what's coming up, and thank you for your first novel!
733t hax0r chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
an excellent overview chapter with a bit of back story to the "old" time line.

will you be elaborating on the old time line more or will we have to work it out.

to me it sound like Terminator (movies not series) happened.
magic 8 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
A waste of a chapter, when all it is a recap of the entire first part. If you could write the entire first part in one chapter why didn't. You could have written something new, but instead you did what amounts to the written version of a tv clipshow. Don't get me wrong I love to read your story and hope you keep writing because its really good and it's not the same old thing one reads all the time on this site. But this chapter was a disappointment in that it is like when one is looking forward to something new thats been hyped up and all one get is a tease.
PD1234567 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Yay! The first chap is up, and the stage is set... So we can finally find out what happens at hogwarts :)

Just a quick question: Is this story going to cover all of Harry's hogwarts years, or is it just going to be his first?

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
doRodrigo chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Hoped to read a new chapter and not a summary, but that's ok. Looking forward to read the whole story. Keep up the great work.
2,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 135 142 143 144 145 146 Next »