Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
Grovtech chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
My first thought was to sigh deeply seeing how this hasn't been updated in years. I really like these two stories and will miss seeing more of it. Having the other two time travelers appear really adds more uncertainty to the plot. I liked the reasoning Ron did about Hogwart's construction, nice!

REally Great Stuff!
KaWe chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Hi,
I very much liked this story and I am sorry that you stopped updating for so long. I wish you would continue.
I like how you carefully developed the characters and the plot.
Just al little thing that I found difficult were the repeatings of at the some points. Some chapters were only summaries of previous chapters and if you read the story in a whole as I prefer to do, it is somewhat boring.
I hope you find the enthusiasm to continue.

All the best for you and Love from KaWe
GryffindorTom chapter 16 . 2/19/2016
A good story, pity it was effectively abandoned. I did have to reach for the tissues a few times reading this.
thefortunaswife chapter 16 . 2/14/2016
Please continue this!
bryan314 chapter 16 . 2/12/2016
Bad enough to not complete a story, but to leave it on a cliffie?

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment. Very well written and I really like the way you grow your characters.
femalefarrier chapter 16 . 2/4/2016
Please please please I am begging you to continue with this story and the harem story, I check them both periodically for updates, patiently waiting I am completely hooked to both stories...
Starfire23 chapter 16 . 2/3/2016
I don't know why you quit updating, but I have to say it's a shame that you'll never finish this story. It's fun, creative, and enjoyable, which can be hard to find. It was also just getting to the part where Luna2 and Neville2 meet again and the gang really take over Hogwarts. I want to know what's up with the Founder's Tower and how the government will react to everything. I hope you're OK and that life is treating you well. If you can someday finish this it would be great.
FiEnDfYrE UnLeAsHeD chapter 16 . 1/24/2016
I am truly heartbroken now...I wish that you took this story to the very end...its brilliant ofcourse...
Mionefan chapter 16 . 1/16/2016
Very well done as far as you've written, but I sense that you may have discontinued this story. If you have, it's a shame, although I know how hard it is to stay focused when your mind is full of other ideas and other reading. So, I'm hoping you'll eventually pick up on this story and see how it all fits together. The Luna and Neville Jones will in all probability finally meet the current Neville and Luna And provide real time people to replace Sensei, with the same knowledge. Still horcruxes to locate plus the tower and whatever you have planned for that. The new minister and Dumbledore plus Voldemort to deal with as well. A couple of minor missteps in naming people, but I'll ignore that as it's not critical to the story. (Professor Vector is a woman and taken as generally Septima as a first name).
Jacebralor chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Is that it? There's no more? Was there supposed to be more?
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
What? No more? I'm assuming that interest has dropped off or your muse is on vacation. But seriously this is a really good story and would love to see how it ends. Oh well that's my rant. I also find most of your other stories interesting by the way.
BelleHart chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
I like your stories and hope you find your muse again. Thanks for all the hard work.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
I think this was a wonderful chapter. Very well written and a good slap to the face of the MOB to boot!

very, VERY well done!

SteveC.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
This was a great chapter full of fun filled (and very vaguely remembered terms from many science classes in the dark years (aka High School & college).

I've enjoyed reading all the updates you've made in these two stories and look forward to your continued work (or not, since even fanfiction authors are allowed to grow tired with a seemly endless demand by people like me who want entertainment without having to pay for it from afore mentioned authors.

Anyway thanks for your hard work on these stories. Please know that I've truely enjoyed them and want to let you know that it's been fun and even should you not continue (real life being what it is and all) I do truely appreciate your generous presents.

Sincerely,

SteveC.
mjw chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
I started this story quite some time ago. I have just reread both stories. 30 Minutes II now takes the plot just a bit further then the last time. Both are very good and I have enjoyed rereading them. Please update soon as I am anxious to see how it progresses.
2,189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »