Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
Wait a minute... did you say the good guys are going to paint a target on the Weasley's to draw out Malfoy? Isn't that what evil Dumbledore did to the Potter's to draw out Voldemort? Hmmm
This is the chapter that makes me so sad - you posted it and...and never came back.

I hope you're still alive and doing very well, that dropping this story happened just because you got busy...
This is the only complaint that I have about either part of this 2-part story (besides the fact that it's abandoned): the events in this chapter needed to have been set up better. There needed to be a chapter BEFORE this one where "more things happened" and the reader is shown more perspectives and more "goings-on" outside of their immediate scope to lay the groundwork for all this bit'ness to happen naturally.
It's sad how Draco is treated here and in most other fanfic stories. He's been raised to parrot his parents' beliefs and hasn't been exposed to ANY other way of thinking so naturally that's how he believes and behaves - both of which are entirely his parents' fault. Yet, he is expected to somehow magically act differently? Know differently? HOW? He was never taught how to be a decent person, wouldn't know what one looked like if it hugged him, so how is he to act or be different? Talk about blaming the victim.
rara avis91 chapter 11 . 1/6
lol! i know you're not reading these reviews anymore, but that time travel theory was while understandable, hilarious! Wish you'd come back and finish the story though, I love it.
love4HP chapter 15 . 1/6
Please do update this story
areaderslist chapter 16 . 12/30/2020
Shame we lost the writer of this amazing story, I hope he or she lives and is well. I also hope someone picks this story up and tries to finish it.
Jason R Shelton chapter 16 . 12/25/2020
Are you going to continue this story? PLEASE do so if you can find the time.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2020
Harry still hasn’t discovered if quirell is possessed or not? Wow what a fucking moron. Quidditch? Fucking idiotic. Priorities moron! Learn them. You have very important shit to be doing and you’re focused on a stupid game? I hope Harry gets fucked up badly. He needs to learn to take this shit seriously. It’s fucking war! This writer either likes having stupid characters or is an idiot themself.
IronHair chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Rereading
Adrian Gonzalez Garza chapter 10 . 12/5/2020
Just continue writing this story... this was a great story... i just want to keep reading it...
Kathythomas chapter 16 . 11/26/2020
I really hope you're okay and well. And that you are going to continue with this story.! You must be a genius to think of all this stuff and fit it together,
Please finish it. I am begging you! And even praying that you will!
the-cari-moose chapter 2 . 11/26/2020
Man I was hoping this would finally get into the story properly but all it is so far is more repetition of things that have been discussed multiple timesI recommend just scrolling past until you get to half way through the chapter and then start reading.
niloc66 chapter 16 . 10/7/2020
I hope that you will continue with this story at some time.
Jimbocous chapter 14 . 8/7/2020
Thanks for a great read so far. Sure hope you find your way back to this at some point.
2,185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »