Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
Laying the groundwork...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Next...
G the Headmaster chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
I've loved everything of yours that I have read. I hope you will at someoint finish this story.
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Keep writing awesome story
glenn1970 chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
Love this story! I hope that it will not stay unfinished, it's just to good to leave that way. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into it so far. You have a gift and I thank you for sharing it with us.

Layne
Dallasanne chapter 16 . 9/3/2015
I hate, hate, hate stories that trail off with no ending - abandoned fics should be CLEARLY marked, and I would personally prefer that they not be searchable at all.

I read the original story, and the 16 chapters of this sequel. Despite horrific grammar errors that got worse as the story progressed, the plot was original and interesting. However, there was WAY, WAY too much repeated stuff (pages and pages, tens of thousands of words) that could have been left out, and it was WAY too detailed in many ways (like all the Quidditch stuff that didn't advance the story at all).

In the end, I was left feeling that I'd wasted way too much time on this disappointing tale. What a shame! It had promise, and with a decent editor, the author could display real talent for plotting and storytelling.
cyclone1969 chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
love your work as always just wish your muse would return and let you complete these works
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
So sad that it's not been continued. Fun story.
ZombiePilot chapter 16 . 7/16/2015
What happened why'd you stop writing? Because this story is awesome.
rowenasheir chapter 16 . 7/12/2015
Please update this story
Chris Northrope chapter 16 . 7/2/2015
I have been so enjoying this series. It is an amazing read. I hope that you find time to continue updating, although I see little chance of that happening. 10 out of 5.
raven spotter chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
Please update and finish this story.

Steve
raven spotter chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
I have read this story a number of times now, I do hope you finish it someday soon.

Steve
martin.presston.9 chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
just wondering if you were ever going to finish this brilliant story?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2015
I liked this story (despite its mechanical foibles) and look forward to more, particularly NJ/LJ meeting 先生.
It is a bit irksome to read each new entrant getting bludgeoned with the same slowly-evolving corpus of learned wrongs of Wizarding Britain, though.
2,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »