Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
ThomasNealy chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
the issue I have with the idea that Hogwarts is not the first one or that it was a wood building is the fact that there are things in the current Hogwarts that were done by the founders and they are stone and have not been changed. The Great Hall and it ceiling, The chamber of Secrets they were both attributed to the founders I can see it being added on to but I have a hard time seeing it a wooded hut.
russell.broad.14 chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
Please continue this story. I really enjoy it and would like to see the rest of it.
Muirnin chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
wow ... three years since you last updated this story and like Harem Wars I wish it had more added to it ... this was marvellous and even if it never got 'finished' it would have been nice to see a chapter to tie it all up with a flashy red sparkly bow ... something that says yeah this is what I wanted to have happen and this is what happened ...

Oh well ... great work hope you can add more ...
Ronjon chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
I don't think you're going to finish this story and that makes me soooo sad. What happened? Muse die?
tvr chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
awesome story, but your usage of "your" and "you are" is truly blinding
geetac chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
I like the chapter very much.
lilcat17 chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
Love your story! I hope you have not abandoned it.
Julia Ba chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
That was an absolutely epic story! I've never read something so elaborate, so thought through, so detailed and I cant even imagine the effort and time you've put into creating such a fantastic story. It's awe inspiring. I wouldn't be able to do it. That's for sure! But I admire you for having written it.
I really hope you've not given up on it yet. May be you burnt out writing such a long story? Whatever it is causing your writing block good luck with getting rid of it! For our (readers') sake as well as yours! For I hope to have the chance to review your fantastic chapters later on! Thank you for the pleasure of a wonderful read!
seldombites chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed Part 1 of this story and I have to say, I am enjoying Part 2 Just as much. Looking forward to reading more!
Bytchzilla chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
Sorry to see thet this story hasn't been updated in awhile. Would love to see it completed I'd like to see what other changes this new future holds for Harry & Company.
Angelia White chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Why do you keep changing Hermione's biological father's name between Eric and David?
Ravenwulfesm chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
I've loved reading both of your stories. I look forward to the coming chapters. It made me happy to read about Luna(Girl) and Neville(Boy) . I think it will be great to read about their reunion. Thank you for putting such effort into giving us such a complex story. :-D
kathlynscutekid chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
I realize that it has been close to three years since you have updated this story, but I was wondering if you have plans to get back to it? It is a fantastic series ( yes I read the first one), and really should be continued. WE NEED AN ENDING! Thank you.
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
Wow! This is a great story! Please update soon! This is a really great story's, I'm absolutely hooked! Please don't abandon this. I really want to know what happens next.
glenn1970 chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
Love this story! Hope more chapters are in the works. As an Author... you ROCK!
2,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »