Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
LostDragon49 chapter 15 . 3/9/2020
This is a great story, I wish you were still writing as I would love to see the completed work.
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 16 . 3/7/2020
I do hope that you are able to one day resume posting the continuation of this story. You have created a wonderfully unique alternative universe.
bfh chapter 16 . 2/22/2020
It's too bad you never finished this, both stories are really good and enjoy a lot.

Hmm.. a bit overkill don't you think 5 trolls and everybody showing what they can do.
tatis chapter 16 . 2/16/2020
love it
EdTheBeast chapter 16 . 1/26/2020
This is an excellent series. Too bad it seems to have ended several years ago.
niki0niki chapter 16 . 1/11/2020
I'm so sad right now, and I knew I would be when I got to this not finished endingI was more than 1/2 way through part 1 when I realized there is an incomplete sequel. I hope nothing bad happened to you and you just lost your muse. thank you for sharing your wonderful talent! I loved this story and really would love to see it completed.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2020
Shame this was never finished, but thank you for the story regardless. Quite riveting.
nashtah chapter 16 . 12/10/2019
Would love to see more of this great story
PGHammer chapter 4 . 11/18/2019
I agree with Harry and Dan Granger - also, like both, I post-date the Age of Steam (in the US, UK, or most of Europe, for that matter). Russia/the Soviet Union was - and is - the exception - for economic reasons.
PGHammer chapter 3 . 11/18/2019
Frank and Alice Longbottom (due to the length of time they were locked away in their own minds) represent unalloyed old-school thinking. Note that none of the rest of Camp W (not the Watanabe students OR Graduates), not the Muggles - not even Lord Black - think "old-school". It has nothing to do with Frank being an Auror; remember, Sirius and Remus both came from there. (However, neither was exactly "old school" even at Hogwarts - let alone the Auror Academy.) A source for "old-school" thought IS needed; that is, after all, how the opposition (from Riddle and the Death Eaters to the establishment - and especially DumbAsADoor) thinks.
PGHammer chapter 3 . 11/16/2019
Guest and others - Lucius Malfoy was NOT a spy for the British army; he was an agent for the UK department of internal security (which is what MI-5 is). MI-5 works with New Scotland Yard, but reports to the Home Office. MI-6 (basically, External Security) is closer to the CIA of the United States (or Mossad of Israel), while MI-5 is more like the Department of Homeland Security of the US, or Shin Bet of Israel. Agents are NOT officers (often the two terms are mixed up by those on the outside); officers are *employees* of the agency - agents are not.
PGHammer chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
What I have found odd is that it seems to be an *open secret* - even among fans - that Remus Lupin was an Auror during the First Magical War (not disclosed - or even discussed). The why is because Lupin has a Defense Mastery - the ONLY source of those is the Department of Magical Law Enforcement - and not even all Aurors have one! (Dora Tonks doesn't - for example; neither did either Amelia Bones OR Rufus Scrimgeour - and both were Directors of the whole danged Department!) The confirmation that Lupin was indeed employed by DMLE came from Moody (not during GoF - but during "Order"); he was Lupin's instructor at the Auror Academy. He also protested - vehemently - them cashiering Lupin when Riddle was disincorporated in 1981. One surprise (at least from the legion of fanfic authors) is that nobody has dared tackle a fanfic where Lupin was NOT cashiered at the end of the First Wizarding War; instead, Lupin replaced Moody upon his retirement (one reason Moody retired was that they planned to stick him behind a desk; putting Remus behind that same desk would have made a ton of sense - even politically).
elanga chapter 16 . 10/22/2019
I love this story and hope that one day you finish it. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Arctic Wolf Fury chapter 16 . 10/21/2019
Just binged both of these, absolutely loving them. While the previous update date doesn’t give me much hope, it’d be brilliant to see it finished. If it’s not, thanks for the great story
bakazuki26 chapter 16 . 10/8/2019
If you are still connected to this site, I hope you see the many people who enjoyed your work. Thank you for giving us this different take on Harry Potter and time travel.
2,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »