Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
LordGraygem chapter 16 . 9/23/2019
This story is pretty damned good, and it's a real shame to see that you've apparently stopped writing-entirely, it seems, not just this story-because I'd really love to see more of this. If you're still out there and getting pinged when someone drops a review, I hope you'll consider coming back!
madie080802 chapter 16 . 9/3/2019
Thank you for the very interesting story. Somehow I feel that this fic got bigger and more complex as you posted. I know the feeling. Thanks for sharing though.
RexCaldoran chapter 16 . 8/28/2019
don't know if u still out there but I have to say it's really a pity that u never finished that epos. well I really like it. if u ever come back here I hope u reconsider the hiatus 9f the story and find the muse to finish it.
until then read'ya.
MOFD chapter 16 . 8/26/2019
Battery
Zile0 chapter 16 . 6/27/2019
I absolutely love this story. I hope you return to finish it some day. Thank you for sharing your work.
Jon chapter 15 . 6/24/2019
I didn't like this chapter. Rushed. Made this seem like a trial and didn't ever give Dumbledore a chance to say anything but the tropes (Greater Good, you can't know what I know, there are some things I can't tell you, etc.). Made the kids (who are rightfully nearing their 30s) seems like 11 year olds in the way that they ranted every time Dumbledore tried to get in any word.

This fic had the opportunity to be a legitimate top 5 time travel fic. It just needed a beta and someone to help you edit it. I think it was about 2.5x longer than it needed to be, because of all of the repetition, but probably could have made up for it with a fuller outline of Sensei, future Luna/Neville and other exposition.

I enjoyed this fic. A solid 3/5. I paged through a lot of it as soon as I saw you were getting into a long winded repetition of events, but thought that there was a lot to enjoy here. Judging by others' reviews, it seems that this lays abandoned. Though unfortunate, I do wonder where it could have gone, with the above plot lines.

Anyway, cheers. Thanks for a good fic.
Agold chapter 4 . 6/14/2019
Lancaster Gate Underground Station is on the North side of the Park. You wrote they live at the South end of the Park. Hyde Park Corner Underground Station makes more sense. North End of the Park or South End?
mysweetkat chapter 16 . 6/6/2019
Loved both fascinating books! Thanks for sharing your creative writing. Please consider continuing this saga for it has been awhile since the last update.
Verina Du'Arden chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
Since there has been no updates for so long I assume you are not, or can not do so.
So, I guess this is as good a way of ending thing story line as any.
Very good story with a noticeably different writing style then usual.
Stop Repeating chapter 2 . 5/14/2019
I know this story is never going to be finished and the author is never going to read this, but holy shit do you need to stop righting the same things over and over into the story.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 16 . 5/15/2019
its been 7 and 1/2 or so years since the last update. please say you will finish this amazing fic! i have yet to see a timetravel fic like this one and its amazingly good! i love all the twists and turns and how no one is super/over powered but just smart through time compression! i also look forward to seeing what will happen with the future kids named neville and luna when they meet younger Harry. how will everyone react to them and to Sensei and how will Sensei react to seeing the future kids again? where is the founders tower and what will happen with it? what will happen with dumbledore and how will the rest of Britain react to students attending the Japanese school? will they get rid of voldyshorts sooner and with less trouble than the first time around or will it be harder? how is snape taking this knowledge of the students being smarter than he thought? how will the British sheep/pureblood elitists react to the founders heirs taking their rightful place? how will moldyshorts react to the fact he isnt slytherin's rightful magical heir but instead Harry Potter is?

so many questions i would love to find out. please please write more and finish this fic! Please! 3
Philip A Schmidt chapter 16 . 5/14/2019
ok love both books so far wish there was more to this book. Does anyone knows what happen to the writer,
sylvelle chapter 16 . 5/9/2019
When do you think you can update? Soon?
sylvelle chapter 15 . 5/9/2019
Dumbledore was never a "good" guy. Too manipulative to bee good.
sylvelle chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
Well I am here now and depressed. As you have not updated this story since 2011 and is not marked complete I doubt it will be before I die or lose my mental faculties :(
2,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »