Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
mythrica chapter 16 . 5/3/2019
So sorry this just ended, the ride was a great one. I hope you are fine and living life to the furthermost. Great Idea
LALady1963 chapter 16 . 5/2/2019
OMG! What a cliffhanger! I noticed that it has been a while since the last update. I hope all is well. Will mark this ad a favorite and hope for updates soon. Have read it before, but find I had forgotten some details. Makes it very new to read. Hoping for an update soon.
monbade chapter 1 . 4/26/2019
to bad rad vanished
EZChunka chapter 16 . 4/26/2019
Great storyline and ideas. Lots of potential! I wish you had finished, but as we haven't seen anything from you in half a decade of seems safe to assume this is all there will be of the "30 Minutes" storyline. A pity.
Pat chapter 16 . 4/7/2019
I started reading this story and its prequel, I believe on a recommendation in a story by HermiHugs - and I am exceedingly glad I did. I am not exaggerating when I tell you I have read thousands of Harry Potter fan fiction stories - and that this is one of the best, and most well thought out. The only thing that would have given me more enjoyment, is the rest of the story!

You've introduced "Neville and Luna Jones" into the current timeline - I suspect you hadn't decided on their roles in it.

And from here, we still don't know where the Founders' Tower is or what powers it has, what will happen to Draco, Lucius, Albus, and our Founders' Heirs - or the final demise of Voldemort or the horcruxes - or the future Minister of Magic - or the entire future of Magical Britain and its educational system.
Pennieyoung chapter 16 . 4/2/2019
This is a wonderful story, I hope you update it one day soon:)
PGHammer chapter 11 . 3/23/2019
A possibility for future W.I.S.E play - if (and I said only IF) the UK hosts the Quidditch World Cup, the W.I.S.E Cup would precede it on the same pitch; otherwise, it would occur simultaneously with the current Quidditch Pro League Championships (on the same pitch). (I have not read Quidditch Through The Ages, either; however, I am basing the idea of what is currently done in the UK Premier League or the US Audi Cup (MLS).) The US Audi Cup (like the MLS Cup it replaced) is a neutral-field match normally, despite it actually being a home-pitch match for a team hosting it twice (in both cases, it was DC United). Despite that, DC United split the two MLS Cup (at the time) matches that RFK Stadium hosted (proving that hosting a championship match on your own pitch is no more of a guarantee than it is in Premier League play).
PGHammer chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
Sabrina - while the live-action "Sabrina the Teen Witch" had not come out, the ANIMATED "Sabrina, The Teen-Aged Witch" had (from the same production company that was doing the "Everything's Archie" animated series (and several other animated series) - FILMATION Studios division of Rankin-Bass Entertainment; I remember watching the series myself when I was Harry's age. Did Sabrina go to a magical school? No; she went to Riverdale High School ("Sabrina" was a crossover with the "Archie" series; both were set in Riverdale.) There was also a THIRD animated series (it crossed over with "Sabrina" as well) called the "Groovy Ghoulies". "Ghoulies" was a comedic series (it actually had a crossover with Warner Brothers Animation in 1979 produced for US ABC Television - yes; complete with Bugs Bunny, Foghorn Leghorn, Elmer Fudd, etc.) If you look up Rankin-Bass on Wikipedia, you'll find they were Quite Busy from 1973-1989. And all this was BEFORE "He-Man"/"She-Ra".
zedekiahahs chapter 16 . 3/23/2019
I like it. Can’t wait for the next update.
bevre chapter 16 . 3/20/2019
So many things were said.
In my point of vue : How you goes?
Can you again write?
Do you need help?
this story is too beautiful not to finish.
But, whatever it be, thank you very match for what you wrote.
And;;; sorry for my english, i am french
Aelirenn chapter 16 . 3/19/2019
Once again, it’s been a really long time, but I’m hoping you’ll eventually be able to continue this story. It is an enjoyable read.
atymer chapter 11 . 3/9/2019
I would love to have a personal copy of the theory. Lol
Really happy to be reading this sequel. It is very educational! :;-)
tcl7189 chapter 16 . 3/4/2019
Awesome ride, hope to see an update soon as RL permits
Tracy Noble Bair chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
Please find your muse once again. Your first book was excellent
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2019
You have so many chapters that are boring as hell. Nothing happens, you just write like a history textbook. No action, no adventure, no excitement, nothing that moves the plot, no original conversation since this has been rehashed over and over again.
2,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »