Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
Aelirenn chapter 16 . 3/19/2019
Once again, it’s been a really long time, but I’m hoping you’ll eventually be able to continue this story. It is an enjoyable read.
atymer chapter 11 . 3/9/2019
I would love to have a personal copy of the theory. Lol
Really happy to be reading this sequel. It is very educational! :;-)
tcl7189 chapter 16 . 3/4/2019
Awesome ride, hope to see an update soon as RL permits
Tracy Noble Bair chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
Please find your muse once again. Your first book was excellent
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2019
You have so many chapters that are boring as hell. Nothing happens, you just write like a history textbook. No action, no adventure, no excitement, nothing that moves the plot, no original conversation since this has been rehashed over and over again.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2019
Your frank and Alice Longbottom are fucking idiots. No respect for taking months to believe something about something with overwhelming proof, tons of witnesses and their own personal experience. Every adult in your story is a monumental moron until you have shit beaten into their heads.
You are still rehashing and repeating things already discussed. How many times are people going to question going back to hogwarts. You have the same people talking about this 6-7 times by this point. Do you not remember what you have written? If people reading are complaining or continuing to question this it’s likely because you have drowned them in so much useless minutia, they can’t remember. Most of the world building history is pointless, doesn’t add to the plot, and only serves to have more people skim and skip parts that are useless and boring.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
Wow your entire first book contained in one short chapter. Was pretty sure most of the first book was complete filler. There was no action or excitement. Your book detailing classes and world history was very boring and I needed to skim large portions just to get through it. 95% of what was written did nothing at all for the story but increase its word count. Hopefully his book gets to the point and things actually happen that are worth reading about.

If you are coming to this book straight after the first, skip the first chapter, it’s nothing but a review of the last book. In my opinion it could stand in for the entire book and nothing would be lost.
19Shorty chapter 16 . 2/15/2019
Next Chapter Please
RevDorothyL chapter 16 . 2/8/2019
I love this series, and I choose to imagine that it would have concluded with only good things in the end for Harry, Hermione, Clarice, Luna, Neville, and the rest of the club and friends, as well as for the young time-traveling Joneses.
Hankton chapter 16 . 12/12/2018
I want more of this story! one of the best I've found.
Meacamlau chapter 16 . 12/12/2018
Can't believe this hasn't been updated in years:( I was so hooked, I'm meant to be revising and forgot as I needed to finish this fanfic! Are you likely to start it up again? X
observentuser chapter 15 . 12/5/2018
I hope that your writers block is overcome soon. I am looking forward to see what Dumbledore's reaction to this are going to be. What Gwenog and the Harpies make of the W.I.S.E. league and the new rules. How the Wizengamot, and more importantly the Ministry, will react to the change in the power structure; and the political landscape.

Looking forward to more :-)

P.S. Couldn't post on the last chapter (16), already posted there.
Terri78242 chapter 16 . 11/23/2018
I really like this story, and really hope that you come back to it and finish it!
Arcanos chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
Wow...it was an awesome story...can't imagine what led u to give it up...a desperate plea...please continue it...I am happy to assist u in any way ...beta etc...
But please... don't abandon it ...continue...Some stories are too good to be abandoned...this...is one of those
tigersmeleth chapter 16 . 11/7/2018
Again, brilliant world building. I love how you’ve tweaked the plot and continue to point out educational shortfalls. I know that this has been updated in some years and may never be. Just wanted to say thanks for the brilliance that has already been posted, and I look forward to any possible updates.
2,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »