Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
suziq968 chapter 11 . 10/24/2018
Stick rubbers, for some reason that's just hilarious. The timeline note and the chuddley history are, all by themselves, reason to read this story. Sooooo funny!
suziq968 chapter 1 . 10/24/2018
I could be wrong but I'm almost positive that you had Clarice as a Ravenclaw not at St. George. Also, you changed Hermione's marauders name from puss in boots to miss kitty with no explanation. While I prefer miss kitty it was confusing.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/6/2018
More please
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2018
Ya know, I think even *I* would have enjoyed that lesson. I'm a cook (a COOK...NOT a baker) but I cook "by eye" not by recipe, but yeah, even I would have enjoyed that lesson.
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 16 . 9/30/2018
Alas, for abandoned fanfics which are compelling enough to read anyway. I thank you for the time and effort you've already put into this. Obviously it wasn't easy. I do hope that your life circumstances are such that you'll be able (and willing) to get back to it some day. From the other comments it's clear I'm not alone in wishing to see what becomes of the characters in this story and to see it reach a logical conclusion.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2018
(If Lucius was supposedly a spy for the Muggle army dudes as stated in the first part of this story then why was he allowed to rot in Azkaban? MI-whatever doesn't give much of a shit about their people, do they...)
Reiha Sakurai chapter 16 . 9/20/2018
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can’t wait until you get the next chapter up so that I can continue to read and find out what’s going to happen next.
Tlyna52 chapter 16 . 9/1/2018
I was reading the prequel to this and had just gotten to Chapter 24 when you mentioned it was only the first part of the story and that you were writing a sequel so went to check on that. I am sorry to see you have abandoned the sequel after doing so much work on both of them. A pity because the first one was really good...as much as I have read of it but I don't read abandoned stories so when the first one was marked complete I thought it was. Now I will never know as I have quit reading it as I won't get an ending. Sad that you wasted so much time and effort and then threw it away.
murgel chapter 15 . 8/10/2018
I have now read 30 Minutes for the second time and likes it very much again.
Thanks for the work done, even if I would love to see it continued it is great to this point.
fred2008 chapter 16 . 8/10/2018
I could have sworn there was a chapter 17 where 'Neville' and 'Luna' meet up and make up. also something about flying across the land of hogwarts on brooms. I could be wrong about that part. but still, fairly sure 'Neville' and 'Luna' meet up. It is a decent story though, especially for when it was written.
Khatix chapter 11 . 7/31/2018
This story and the one before it suffer from "broken record" syndrome. The same information is repeated countless times over and ovet again with many paragraphs. Which can easily be avoided by a mini paragraph where said character explained the situation and say how those there asked questions and reactions. There was easily 50K worth of broken record and useless information in the first fic and it carried on in this fic.
PotterFanFoeva chapter 16 . 7/28/2018
Love this story. I do hope you are going to finish it. You are a wonderful writer. Have enjoyed all the history you incorporate into your stories.
tammgrogan chapter 16 . 7/13/2018
That was a truly beautiful. If this is what you want your ending to be. Thank you, as I said it was Truly Beautiful. But I will be honest with you, I want more!
Tammgrogan
tammgrogan chapter 15 . 7/13/2018
WONDERFUL CHAPTER!...
sanders1800 chapter 16 . 7/12/2018
love this story, wish it was not abandoned.
2,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »