Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
Foxy-Floof chapter 16 . 6/28/2018
Oh wow. Luna and Neville are now in the loop. How wild.

This story has been a wild ride, and I don't know if I'll ever see the end of it. But it's been an amazing 2 and a half days while I read through this monster of a story.

WELL DONE, all in in all.
Foxy-Floof chapter 15 . 6/28/2018
*whistles* Damn.
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 6/28/2018
Hmmm... I don't know how I feel about this huge reorganization.

Also, McGonnagall's speech regarding rearrangement of the dorm structure... was semi-coherent at best for me. It was VERY confusing.
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 6/28/2018
Poor, poor, POOR Professor Vector.

One question? Why did you change all the professor's names? There was no reason for it that I could see. Being blunt, I don't like it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 6/28/2018
Ahhahhahahahahaa

Professor Potter. Has a very nice ring to it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 6/27/2018
Awww, more fluffy goodness!
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 6/27/2018
Whole lot to swallow if you're new to magic.

But no one wants genocide.
fraewyn chapter 16 . 6/19/2018
Looooove this fic! Any chance of you picking it back up?
Jim Red Hawk chapter 16 . 6/14/2018
Have you stopped writing?

JimS
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2018
You REALLY REALLY need to learn not to include so much pointless minutia. They only bog down your story. I find myself skimming past chapters that are nothing but info dumps not relavent to the plot. You have almost entire chapters dedicated to useless backstory and other shit that does NOTHING to move the story along. Geez, you write like your being paid by the word. Fire your editor as well as you repeat shit almost every chapter. I was looking forward to a nice long story but sometimes I feel like I’m reading something as dry as the silmarillian.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
Imho you have further and needlessly complicated this story by including more time travelers after you have already stated that going back physically more than weeks was impossible in the last story. More bloat. More useless crap. More information vomit that doesn’t move the story, just increases your word count. The last story could have been less than half as long and been better for it. Chapters worth of information that werent necessary for the plot.
Custos Lupus chapter 16 . 5/20/2018
So far, I've really enjoyed this story. I'm sad though to see that it hasn't been updated in about 6 1/2 years. Hopefully it has just been a short of writer's block that has kept it from continuing and not that it has been abandoned or anything. I really look forward to seeing how things go from here. Will the newer time traveling Luna and Neville meet up with Harry? Will they find out about Sensei? So many things to find out. Hopefully new inspiration will come and this story will be finished.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 16 . 5/16/2018
What a hell of a cliff hanger man. I really want to see what the assistants do.
observentuser chapter 16 . 5/1/2018
Hoping that you continue all of your stories.

:-)
abbidabbers chapter 16 . 4/25/2018
Please please please continue one of the best stories I’ve read here
2,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »