Reviews for Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?
Rachel6891 chapter 8 . 5/15
wait what happened to gwen did she even get punished
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
This is great, really well done, I'd seen this in a rec and really glad I found it.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
i've read this before but i like to reread the good stories. this one was well done. i really enjoyed it. thanks so much for writing it and sharing it here. :)
kirallie chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Poor Ianto! How dare Gwen shoot him! Glad Jack listened and acepted, even if he did slip and doubt.
Sweet Sour Insanity chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
WHAT! why is it over? why! I really love how you wrote gwen... I was never a fan, and OMG! Ianto is soooo cute!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Holy crap on a cracker!

There needs to be lots more chapters to this story! How do they now manage Ianto's changes? Does he confine himself to the vaults? What did he do before?

ETc. Etc. Etc.!

This was totally awesome!
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Intense and mostly plausible. Thanks for sharing this AU. Hope you do a bit more in this continuity.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Quite the interesting idea - nice save on Owen - and leading to more AU-ey goodness to come.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Well, good establish that Jack isn't one for doing paperwork, (well we kind of knew that) but really - because otherwise I see him checking in with the hub or logging in to the mainframe.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
Intense and cool. I guess this was one of those months where the change couldn't be controlled too well. Hence the wanting the 3 days off from work.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Must save Tosh!
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Very interesting. A little confused about the dates... TW season 1 was filmed in 2006 and shown in 2007, so the report would have had to have been 2005 or earlier, right?
WitchVela chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
enjoyed reading this fic. the end was kinda open. wish there was a sequel. keep writing.
gillian gutfright chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
good didn't draw it out to chapters were paced well.
socalrose chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
Brilliant story! Sad and scary, heart wrenching with moments of love.

Well done!