Reviews for Rock On, House
Demon chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Wow, I think this is about the third fanfic or so I've ever read in my life (which is filled with thousands of fanfictions, mind you! XD) where I became more interested in the OC's than the main characters. And that's not to say the main characters aren't well written at all. It's just that you did such an incredibly awesome job with the Trinity guys! Usually, I tend to have a really hard time relating to OC's; most of them just seem hollow and unreal. But those three guys are just so naturally introduced, and so vivid, they actually feel real. :)
Green Penguin chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
aw, man-is there any more of this one lurking around on your desktop somewhere? pretty interesting story, would love to know how it ends.
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
oh my damn whats happening there and dylan really messed up
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
aww poor guy and dylan is funny as hell he is a little too forward
sick-of-dreams chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
:O poor chase! I hope Dylan goes to jail!
Sam chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
Aww! I'm all sad right now, I hope you decide to update and make some House/Chase comfort!
viperblack chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
OMFG! Poor lil' Chase!
Not Yet Knowing chapter 11 . 3/9/2010
Poor Chase...continued..I like this fic...House needs to show Chase how awesome he is extra extra..
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
Poor Chase. Dylan is a absolute psycho and I have to admit I cheered both times House has attacked him... but mostly that last time. YAYS! lol I am really curious as to what will happen next.
angelbird12241 chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
please, please continue soon. i love this story.
angelbird12241 chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
i love this story and can't wait to read more. please continue soon.
HalebIsForever chapter 11 . 1/14/2010
i like this i hope you gonna update
angelbird12241 chapter 11 . 1/13/2010
I love this story! Will you be continuing soon?
House's Wombat chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
I love this fic! Poor Chase. :/ Please update soon, it's great! :)
zaffiro chapter 11 . 12/25/2009
Lol, I love your openings and I wonder if House will get back his chibi-Chase doll. I'm really enjoying this story (as well as Little one) and even more since you fixed the formatting. Keep writing