Reviews for Snickers
maggie chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
the best i love it perfect for... EVERYTHING
Fuck Biscuit chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Aww! So cute!
Fuck Biscuit chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
You know what? I've seen every episode a thousand times, but they've never played this episode. Anyway, so cute and really in-character! Can't wait to read part 2!
my little tangerine chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Aww, this was so sweet! The whole time I was wondering why it was so bad for Justin, so it was a pleasant twist that he'd done his first successful spell and, upon remembering it, realized it wasn't a bad Halloween after all. The dialogue in this was perfect. You definitely have Alex and Justin's tone down, and their mannerisms as well. I can picture Alex with her lollipop. It's adorable. Great job!
dani101798 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was funny, keep making good stories like that you will surely get good reviews!
Thor2000 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I read the first part so far. You were obviously inspired by the last Halloween special. I didn't get the part were Harper got jewelry from the graves; it'd be out of character for her and Alex to go grave-robbing. You'll have to explain that one to me.
hyu chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
grt fic
DannielleReading chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
ah this is a great story... i love the stories were justin and alex have a brother, sister rlationship. unlike the stories were we hook uo :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Nice one.

Hm, still trying to think up story ideas.

How about some Wizards of Waverly Place stories based off Friends episodes?

I'll PM you some other ideas.
Frocked chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
How sweet.
Frocked chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
WHAT HAPPENED!

GAH!
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
good story
oogajunk chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Usually I just filter through the WOWP fics and find the Jalex stories, but when I saw yours and the description with it, I couldn't pass it up for some reason even though I knew it wasn't a Jalex. (Sorry if you're not a Jalex fan. I just had to mention it as a setup for this back story). Yes, it involves both Justin and Alex, but the fact that it's predominantly about them as kids, I couldn't resist. I love reading stories of Justin and Alex as kids when they're innocent, young, and naive. And of course, Justin would always be taking care of Alex no matter how old she is. It's just so adorable how he knows his place in her life, and she knows hers in his.

Although there was a lot to finally get to the punchline at the end, it was all worth it. I'm sure you could have cut it shorter and just used our base knowledge of their characters from the show to make us understand the gravity of Alex's offering at the end, but you didn't. This is also the first fic I've read that delves into Season 3 stuff! So more kudos to you.

While there wasn't anything particularly extraordinary about their characters in this fic (you got them in character, don't get me wrong), I found it pretty amazing how there were just little things you added like Justin scheming WAY ahead of time to try to hold something over his sister (the later bedtime CAUSED by Alex). That's something I think both of them have gotten accustomed to doing throughout their lives, and it shows Justin can still stand his ground against the manipulative mastermind that is Alex.

Again, them as kids are probably the most adorable thing ever. They're still THEM, but the world they live in is still so small and sheltered and things are a lot simpler. The issues they have to deal with are in black and white. So when you finally brought it out of the flashback at the end, and Alex was just dumbfounded at Justin's actions, I felt like that small world they used to live in just got ported to where they were in the present time. Things were simple again. About something like candy and how they truly know each other and what they like and don't like. You're right. The sentiment did mean more than it appeared. Something hard to put down in words given the dynamic those two have. They have their moments.

Well anyways. I enjoyed this one-shot. Put a smile on my face :)
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Yippee! That was a very nice Halloween treat! :) Too bad they don't do flashbacks for real - seeing all the little Russos would be funny, I think. I bet it'd be like this, too, just as it is now. Justin stickin' up for Alex even though she's a pain. Anywho, excellent story and I'm sticking this in my favorites list along with the others!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Nice.

I like oneshots, especially long ones.

LOL, funny stuff.

Let me know if you'd like ideas for stories you're working on, or stories you'd wanna write.

How about a Friends/Wizards of Waverly Place crossover?