Reviews for michael jackson
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aww.. That was beautiful!
The Stygian Angel chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
News to all Moonwalkers:)

1. Go to Google
2. Type, "Most Famous Person 2013."
3. Vote for MJ

Please do vote, as we want our beloved Michael Jackson (The True King Of Pop) to win and not any one else:)
Also do spread the word as every vote counts;D
MJJLIVESON chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I can't stop crying...
Deidra Carmichael chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
A splendid message you have conveyed here! I must agree that Jackson has impacted me in various ways and was my first inspiration that allowed me to embrace my writing skills. God bless,

Deidra
Dogs2me chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Aww...

I still miss MJ so much. You made me cry reading this..

Thank you for this wonderful FanFic.

We will never forget him, he was the king of pop :)

Yet again, thanks for making this.

Dogs2me
CarleighMJ78 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! 3333
xJonesy-as-in-Alfred-Fx chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
;D beautiful. . . Aw shucks I'm cryin now. ILY Michael you were gone too soon
xoxomikeybearxo chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aww this is so sweet. God bless you Michael, if only you could've stayed for just a little longer. I miss you more and more every day. I love you.

I love this story/poem thingy. (:
nikki chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i love this... i am a die hard mj fan and i think he didn't need to go so soon, but i know he is happy and dancing above the stars at night looking over his children when he misses them the most.
PaPParaziVAMP chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow...just wow. i love this so much. long live the king of pop!
Carmen chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Hey! OMG. without words! I love Michael jackson too, listen tonight im going to publish my story; From my point of view is good, (: So I hope you like it. I hope you read it (: I repeat again.. WOW ):
SaberSeven chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
My first reaction? You know your gut instinct type sense... for myself was, "Huh?" I'm not into poetry. Goes right over my head. So this might be excellent. I realized though, this post was simply placed in the wrong category. Correct?
BABYGERKIN chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
WATTA LOADA BOLLOX
Ms. New York chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
OMG! You just made me cry...:( I loved this story, a wonderful tribute to a great entertainer. This goes to my favorites. Wonderful, wonderful job! RIP King of Pop. :D

(A little nickpick, quotations when a person speaks.) No matter, I once again praise you with this wonderful story! :D :D