Reviews for Hummingbird
Polala0 chapter 14 . 3/13/2018
Pleasee continue this amazing story!
shooortie chapter 14 . 1/25/2017
This is a great stories and it shows happiness in a very unique perspective. Not once have I stopped reading and this is actually my third time doing so. You are a great writer, and I look forward to see what else this story will bring
liana2225 chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
I truly hope that you someday decide to continue this story. There are so many unanswered questions left, and I'm sure that if continued, this story could become one of the best Naruto stories on the site. I also love the direction you picked with Deidara. It's a nice change to see this different, stronger version of him!
Anime no Akuma chapter 14 . 6/6/2016
omg so cool!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
This is an amazing fix and I'm sad it's discontinued bc I never want it to end!
Akane of the Leaf chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I know it's been roughly five years, and you've probably outgrown Naruto, but I've got to say, this is the best fic I've read up to date- and I've read A LOT of good fics. If I had the money, I'd hire a manga artist to draw it out for me ;P. I like the characterization, and the fact that the characters are so much more tangible. Makes me wish I had friends like that.
kkfanfiction99 chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Love it:) Please update sometime. Although, is a possible ending that you have left us with, it doesn't make the story feel complete. What happened to the Akatsuki is missing. You cant leave out the Akatsuki_ They are too beautiful to forget about. Saku and Dei still miss them!
MusingAIR chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
hey i was wondering have you official stop with this story or do you ever plan on returning to it. it is very well written and as you said the plot is original. so please tell me if you shall finish it here or do you plan to continue, if you do then please update!
skaterrockgirl chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
I really really really like it...i wanna ask this question...when will they start to like eachother Sakura & Deidara? cuz' i am really really really curious! :D _
Rigoudon3 chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
This is amazing. Probably one of my favorite fanficts of all time.
Fairytale913 chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Please update the story i want to know what's gonna happend!
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
I love this story, and I really hope you can update soon! This is really good, one of the best plots. I like it! :)
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
He'a kind of like Naruto, but that's ok actually because he still is a bit young and Sakura actually won him over so it is natural for him to be nice to the only person that treated him well after everything he has been through.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I remember reding this story before, I dont know why I didn't add it to my favorites t.t or reviewing it Dx
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I am really enjoing this story. It's completely diferenr from almost all fics where Sakura is in Akatsuki so that's another point in its favor; it's ORIGINAL!