Reviews for No Longer 'The Stranger'
Lady-Meme chapter 1 . 1/3
Type your review here...
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Absolutely, and truly, beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was lovely. I'm so glad you wrote it. I liked the movie, but felt like "the stranger"'s story was left too open ended. There was a connection between all of them. I like to believe that the movie hinted there would be more. That there had to be.

Anyway, quite liked your story. Wonderful writing. Thanks for sharing!
Myystikal chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Loved it! So sweet. It was nice to see things from the stranger's point of view.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I was wandering around in the movie catagory and found this story. I love the movie "Dear Frankie" and you captured the feeling of that film beautifully in your story. I could see the stranger writing that letter back to Frankie. Nicely done.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Wow Lady Meme, I loved this. It touched my heart. Thanks for sharing.
Kelsismom chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Hey there! I liked this little one shot, and I thought you really captured the tone of the film, especially with the little bits of accent and Scottish words. Nicely done.

James's letter was done convincingly, and I think you effectively captured his voice.

The only criticism I could offer - and not a very important one at that - is the use of the word 'bare'. Something about him not being able to 'bare' it. In this case, you would use the spelling b-e-a-r...as in: I just couldn't bear it. Bare means without covering or clothing; naked; nude.

I liked it, and would love to see your version of what happens next.