Reviews for Homo Homini Lupus
StarCatcher1858 chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Seriously, I'm intrigued. Like really, really, really intrigued. Not only the idea was great, but you also wrote it excellently. I really hope you'd continue this... like, maybe someday?
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I really wish you would continue this! I just recently found it, and I absolutely LOVE the idea! It's so unique...and actually, it makes a lot of sense if you think about it... It would explain why Javert is regarded as being so emotionless, why he has never really had a girlfriend, and why he's so great at hunting down missing convicts. Definitely an interesting concept...
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I really like this story. Flipping back and forth between the years can be a bit confusing, but once I've gone and double-checked the years of the chapters I'm good. I know this hasn't been updated in a long time, but I'd love to see more!
AmZ chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Oh man, that was some act! Little Javert, already a performer to the bone. :))

Did you come up with this yourself or is thsi from somewhere? What a fantastic, uncomplicated, funny little piece of street magic.
AmZ chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
...Well! That is one impressive daddy Javert has!
lscje chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Wasn't sure by the title that I would like this story so only just read it, but must admit, I've been proved wrong and really enjoyed it. I hope you post some more soon.
AmZ chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
I think this is the first story I've ever read where a werewolf starts out as a wolf and turns into a person...
AmZ chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Well, that was ... macabre! So he is a puppy but his mother is human? Or was he being raised like a dog, a sort of feral child?

You knwo what, don't answer. It works on either level.

of course, since I have a rather one-track mind, I really want to know how Javert will react to Valjean, smell-wise. ;)
AmZ chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
"I suppose I’m not a dog person." Heh. I like how it's not really explained why or how - just that is *is*. That's the best way, I think.

Was surprised at the Charles V portrait - surely the Carlist Charles V? It is only 1797, isn't it?

Javert's staring contest with the basset was great. I'm surprised the dog reacted so aggressively, though - I mean, Javert is one very very big dog... you'd think the beastie would have something like a self-preservation instinct. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
It's killing me that there are still no reviews for this, because it's promising to be really interesting. I'd love to see more of this, please!