Reviews for Requiem
roxicodone chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
I cried like a babe. Oh, Tifa...oh, Cloud! The lady beside me shot me weird look because I sobbed aloud but they were just the best and saddest three words from my BFF Tifa. One of the best fics ever! Thank you!
Lindsey chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
A perfect story. Oh, this takes me back to such a long time ago. It's a perfect, perfectly beautiful story. And I love how your write Cloud and Tifa.
caledon chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
gah I don't akljfdsjskgjslgk
How do you do that?
How do you write cloti so amazingly awesome?
I am overwhelmed by feels. so much.
lapaxlove chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Omg, just love this so much, especially the second chapter where cloud tells her the story of her past.
And the last part was hilarious. Love this story and your descriptions too!
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This was lovely. I admit I had to read it twice to truly appreciate it though! But it has a beautiful ending and I lvoe it. Thank you, TamLin, you write absolutely wonderful Cloud and Tifa fics.
Lackadaisycal chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Words can't describe how much I enjoyed this wonderful piece of writing! I re-read this twice. Read it once, then I just fell in love with this and I just had to read it again! It's just that beautiful! Don't ever give up on writing, you're amazing :)
Kala chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
You have a lovely writing style. Perhaps you could use that style on fanfiction other than Cloud and Tifa? They are a good couple, but I'd like to see other characters portrayed through your writing. Just an idea.
cookies18 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Not matter how many times I read this, it still brings tears to my eyes.. I never thought that this might happened to Tifa after she gave Cloud her light. Such a refreshing idea. You're really a talented writer. You portrayed and captured everyone's emotions so perfectly. Thanks for writing this amazing story and keep writing more stories on Cloud and Tifa! :)
Higashikaze chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Ok, that was great. An idea I never would have thought of before, and done brilliantly. Really, really good job.
ayannaaki chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Wooooaaaahhh. I don't read many Kingdom Hearts Fic's but i really liked this one. To me, it felt like its own story as well as tying in with KH. This fic was very interesting and i enjoyed it. Great job :) *Favourites*
SakuraJade chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Aw, that was a nice short story :) You wrote it beautifully. Job well done!
dreaming.sapphire chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Lmao. Yuffie's adorable. XD You portrayed each of them perfectly; I loved how Cid was so worried he forgot about his beloved tea. So, I'm assuming since Tifa gave her light to Cloud, she was dumped in a deserted area on her own where she steadily forgot things; almost like a heartless? Cloud manages to rescue her and so in this chapter he works on rebuilding her and returning her light? I'm guessing since Tifa could sort of see Cloud near the end that she eventually receives her light back or she gets her eye sight back. Did I get it right? :o
dannielovessora chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Team Kaka-Sensei chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Best. Story. Ever.

The way you described things... was incredible. The sensory detail and just EVERYTHING. It was so raw and real! Very deep and VERY well written! Fantastic job!
dannielovessora chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
This story is very sweet i love it