Reviews for Forgotten Kiss
snicker ;)
claraowl chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
*giggles* Oh, such fun. XD
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Very cute story :) Nice job. I just wish they'd progress this fast in the manga as well :P But it's worth waiting for!
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
nice one!
lightpole-passage chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Awesome fanfic! The magical vegable part was genius!
Yuki-Yasha Higurashi chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
SO GOD!

YOU'RE THE MAN (?)! XD

I LOVED THIS FIC

REALLY, I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW XD

I LOVE YOU

I MEAN IT! D

PLEASE KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK!

(sorry, but I NEEDED to scream this xD)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
"He was not a magical vegetable!"

Hahaha! Ahh. Ren didn't flip out and freak her out with his feelings, and Kyoko felt better without losing her trust in her sempai while still making lip-on-lip contact. Yay! Plus, Ren still was her first kiss. Awesome.
whydoyouwanttoknowmyname chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
hey why do you want to know my name here em anyway great story. i like the climax and thrill and pretty much all of its effects however there was a you somewhere twoards the end when there was meant to be i'm guessing some other word but whatever great story!
the-writing-vampire chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
AW! This kind a means that Ren was Kyoko's first and third kiss... If you choose to include Shotaro. (Let's face it, there was feeling on his part... even if it was just that so Shotaro is going to pull a "I-kissed-her-before-Ren" thing...) Stupid Shotaro. Love the KyokoXRen in this story. Poor Kyoko doesn't know about the little friend being her senpai.
chickenbiscuit chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Lovely! I burst out in laughter when Kyouko started to rant about (of all things) the stolen chocolate. In detail, no less. That is so very Kyouko! XD

My favourite line: "a magical vegetable was your first kiss?" Magical vegetable pwns Shoutaro! *snicker*

And gosh, you did great with the idea. I'm so happy you wrote this and in record time! Keep writing!
13and2strawberries chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I HOPE SOMETHING LIKE this happens IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!