Reviews for Being Sam Winchester
JennLark chapter 1 . 6/20
I know it has been a long time but I really want to read more of this story! Love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
I am literally in love with this story, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon!
ahayman12 chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
I am realling enjoying this story. I know it's been awhile since you updated but I hope you do soon!
NoilyPrat chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
Like that - Sam went nuclear, so Dad decided to give him a rest - them all a rest - for Sam to find his feet again.

*sigh* looks like that's the end of the story, even if you've got "to be continued" on ..
NoilyPrat chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
wow, good freak-out. Good way of having Dad take care of Sam at the restaurant too.
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Yeah, can see Sam giving the eyeroll over Dean throwing out his arm - you paint wonderfully with words. I can see this salt-and-burn happen! Like the way you write John, too.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
good job! Like it that Sam realized he was protected - "normal" kids aren't, for the most part.
Tori-Bird627 chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Cute
laurieglory chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Ahhhh John.. such a good dad after all!
deanssammy chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Hope you gonna continue some Day.i like it.
Lutralutra chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I realize this hasn't been updated in a while, but here's hoping you might still come back to it, and even if you don't, I've definitely gotten enough enjoyment out of it to merit a review! This is such a great slice-of-life Teenchesters fic - the family dynamics are expressed so well. I think your characterization of Sam at this point in his life is spot-on; the love for his family is always deeply felt, but at the same time the resentment towards the violence and transience of their lifestyle is also always burning in him and he just can't get away from it, can't stop thinking about it. I particularly like the scene where he goes a little crazy on John's attackers and Dean's and John's worried reaction - it's such a not-Sam thing to do, but at the same time given the anger he's feeling and the way you've built it up throughout the story and shown how it colours everything he does and feels, it's completely understandable. Great read - if you don't return to this fic, I hope you'll at least consider writing more Teenchesters in the future! :)
lillelouis chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Dude...What happened? It was so awesome and you quit? C'mon, man. It's mean, that's what it is.

But - If you lost the flow and want to get it back let me know :P

lillelouis
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Why did you end it there? Oh my god. Why. It was so amazing.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Is this a discontinued work? If so that's a shame... it's really good and I wanted to know how Sam resolved his pent up anger. 0:
ohboraborabora chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
What a great story! I know its been a while since you have updated it, but I hope there is more! Your a great writer!