Reviews for The Kyuubi Predator
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 5 . 6/13
Predator fanfic was cool try reading some Naruto and Xenomorph fanfics and try creating one of your own I'm already writing one making him female but in your story you should make him male and give him a small harem
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 4 . 6/13
Awesome you should try doing a Naruto and Xenomorph fanfic
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/29
Man great work I am a big fan of your naruto stories love it when its naruhina and harem and the bashing on sakura
Vlad Tempest chapter 7 . 4/26
Have watched RWBY? If not, please do. And please make the main characters of the show have a reading of this story as if they were watching it on t.v. A few of the more innocent characters from RWBY's reactions to this story would be funny and highly entertaining.
WookieMan chapter 7 . 1/2
I loved your story. It was the perfect cross between gory, and sexy in my opinion. :D
Dragon0905 chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
Short, sweet and to the point. A few missed words here but not bad. Otherwise the only minor complaint is the shortness of it.
guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
That was asome story. The killing was so cool that if i was a sadistic i would probably got turn on. Very well done.
bob chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
Fucking about time a good take no shit naruto came by
madmanmark666 chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
I honestly didn't think something like could be done but I must say this was a great story and very well written
doubledamn chapter 7 . 5/7/2015
Great story, up to your usual standard. BUT why is Naruto the 'Ice Shadow' of the 'Village Hidden in the Snow' in the epilogue? They moved to the country of SPRING right? No snow or ice anymore with that giant underground heater?
doubledamn chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Hey, something I couldn't find online, maybe you know - the Yautja; what is their name for the Alien? They have such a long history with them, they must have a name for the creature.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
also itachi say he fallen off the chart 7 years ago when it was only 3 whys that?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
ok first off how the fuck does someone stay conscious let alone stay alive from the shear fucking shock of getting RIPPED in half not cut in half fucking ripper in half and getting stabbed through the stomach i call complete fucking bullshit and rewrite it and second off so far 60% of this story makes no fucking sense
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
you need to work on your grammar or get a beta because example "and was even killed a few of them" it should be "and was even able to kill a few of them"
thermalsnipern7 chapter 7 . 3/17/2015
Retribution against the last bastard (Uchiha): ACHIEVED!

Happy ending: Achieved with pride! :D