Reviews for The Kyuubi Predator
bob chapter 7 . 7/9
Fucking about time a good take no shit naruto came by
madmanmark666 chapter 7 . 6/8
I honestly didn't think something like could be done but I must say this was a great story and very well written
doubledamn chapter 7 . 5/7
Great story, up to your usual standard. BUT why is Naruto the 'Ice Shadow' of the 'Village Hidden in the Snow' in the epilogue? They moved to the country of SPRING right? No snow or ice anymore with that giant underground heater?
doubledamn chapter 3 . 5/7
Hey, something I couldn't find online, maybe you know - the Yautja; what is their name for the Alien? They have such a long history with them, they must have a name for the creature.
also itachi say he fallen off the chart 7 years ago when it was only 3 whys that?
ok first off how the fuck does someone stay conscious let alone stay alive from the shear fucking shock of getting RIPPED in half not cut in half fucking ripper in half and getting stabbed through the stomach i call complete fucking bullshit and rewrite it and second off so far 60% of this story makes no fucking sense
you need to work on your grammar or get a beta because example "and was even killed a few of them" it should be "and was even able to kill a few of them"
thermalsnipern7 chapter 7 . 3/17
Retribution against the last bastard (Uchiha): ACHIEVED!

Happy ending: Achieved with pride! :D
thermalsnipern7 chapter 6 . 3/17
Payback in the next chapter, and payback's a b****...
Indecisive Bob chapter 7 . 2/3
Well, that was certainly an interesting story. I have little to no knowledge of the Predators franchise, so I don't know if it was expected for me to be slightly horrified at Naruto's brutal Hunting methods. Regardless, it was an entertaining story, and I thank you for sharing this story.
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
okay i have to say i loved this one it was a really good one, short but sweet and more believable then some of the other ones i have read that were way to far fetched lol
zachary12 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014