Reviews for The Kyuubi Predator
troutman30 chapter 7 . 3/27
Don't you miss the days when you could write a Naruto and cover it it seven chapters?
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 1/9
Ch 7 A prethetour Naruto with all that knolige and half of that half Demon into unbeatable force decimated the guilty.
arckane chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Damn can you make a naruto story without hooking him up with hinata
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
Predator fanfic was cool try reading some Naruto and Xenomorph fanfics and try creating one of your own I'm already writing one making him female but in your story you should make him male and give him a small harem
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
Awesome you should try doing a Naruto and Xenomorph fanfic
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Man great work I am a big fan of your naruto stories love it when its naruhina and harem and the bashing on sakura
Vlad Tempest chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
Have watched RWBY? If not, please do. And please make the main characters of the show have a reading of this story as if they were watching it on t.v. A few of the more innocent characters from RWBY's reactions to this story would be funny and highly entertaining.
WookieMan chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
I loved your story. It was the perfect cross between gory, and sexy in my opinion. :D
Dragon0905 chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
Short, sweet and to the point. A few missed words here but not bad. Otherwise the only minor complaint is the shortness of it.
guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
That was asome story. The killing was so cool that if i was a sadistic i would probably got turn on. Very well done.
bob chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
Fucking about time a good take no shit naruto came by
madmanmark666 chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
I honestly didn't think something like could be done but I must say this was a great story and very well written
doubledamn chapter 7 . 5/7/2015
Great story, up to your usual standard. BUT why is Naruto the 'Ice Shadow' of the 'Village Hidden in the Snow' in the epilogue? They moved to the country of SPRING right? No snow or ice anymore with that giant underground heater?
doubledamn chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Hey, something I couldn't find online, maybe you know - the Yautja; what is their name for the Alien? They have such a long history with them, they must have a name for the creature.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
also itachi say he fallen off the chart 7 years ago when it was only 3 whys that?