Reviews for Ghost
MADStar529 chapter 19 . 1/22
Great story.
This was really good! I think my favorite part was when Justin slipped up and basically told Alex he remembered her hahaha oh Justin.
Bleach1112 chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
Wow I didn't expect to like that at all and I just ended up falling into the story. That was beautiful!
supgurrll chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
i just wanna look good for ya, good for ya, uh oh uh oh
VioletUzumakiNamikaze chapter 19 . 11/25/2015
so cute! sad at times, but it makes the fluff all the more sweet
inu557 chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
After all these years, this is still my favorite story. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us, I sincerely enjoyed it. And I love how you wrote the characters and kept them true to their counterparts on the series. You rock and you're an awesome writer! :-)
EB chapter 19 . 4/23/2015
Omg this was such a good story! I always thought that Justing and Alex had WAY more chemistry than just siblings 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Could you please post your stories on AO3? I'm not sure if you still write, but your fics are amazing and I would love to download them from AO3. Sorry if my request annoys you, but I would really love to see your fics on that site.
Reader chapter 19 . 1/20/2015
Of all the stories between Alex and Justin, I like this fic best. It's highly possible that Justin would actually wish that he wasn't related to his sister, just to be with her, using the Stone of Dreams. Good Twist.
CrescentDragon22 chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
Looks like Justin has a crush on Alex!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
Loved it.
puckleberry4ever chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
I loved this story :) it was great I liked the idea of Justin wishing something like that even though it sounds like something Alex would do but still I loved it ..
Djedefre chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
Very unselfish of Justin to wish that, the only way he knew that they could be together is to be apart, no longer be siblings, that's love right there.
Djedefre chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
What a Shyamalan-esque twist, please continue writing, it's good.
outcarnate chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
This was absolutely adorable and sweet. You're a fabulous author.

And incest toooootally isn't wrong -argument for shipping this.