Reviews for Something In The Way
Lovethehumor101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I laughed a lot of times but the ending when Arthur switch postions. You my friend are a genius.
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
America's failed attempts at apologizing to England were hilarious, especially the Clarkson fiasco. And Canada was amazing! "Why do you only remember me when it's convenient?" Sadly true...
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
go canada XD

love this, its so cute...america's such an idot. but then, we knew that already ;)
LacesAndWine chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love this song! :D Beatles! I love the Beatles!
akira-chan1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
w

You make me happy.
EyesTurnedSkyward1969 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Kyah this is soooo good! Could you possibly write a follow up story? Like how the other nations reacted and more about how they're relationship went. I think it would be good! This was so cute though! Keep up the good work!
chromiumincast chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Kawaiiii!
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I forgot how excellent this story was. PERFECTION
Assgrab chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This story gave me so many lulz. eue
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
hahah ! i love this! it is amazing!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
OH I LOVE YOU MATTIE! lolz sorry i just am to obsessed with that small canadian! love the song choice and America wanting to be on top made me smile and now i have cavaties! and EEPD (excessive exclamation point disorder) very cute fic the end song it was adorable and sweet and i am definatley going to come back and re-read this fic sometime
King Everett chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Ah, Canada, always coming through in the end
Well Groomed Goldfish chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
D suddenly, i want to go play risk. gehh...i kno i've said this before, but i love ur stories...this one, it was funny, cute, and fluffy at the same time. the characterzation was right on, and everything...guh...again, amazing work.
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was really, really good and I love how you made Canada act in this one (i mean come on, he is not a pansy) and they way it progressed... and America would just put his pride before his love, at least at first, eh. :)) poor England.. but they both got the happy ending they deserve!
Smrtypantz chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
y-you wrote this fic too? oh goodness, I loved this fic when I read it. England's reaction to America after he insulted him (when he was going to confess, no less) was perfect 3