Reviews for Children of the Night
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I know this is supposed to be spooky and sexy, but Roxas is a totally different person now, creepy and manipulative and condescending. I get that Axel liked him and stuff, but he never questions this at all. Not even in the slightest.

I like your stories, but I have never understood why the men become slavishly devoted and brain dead whenver they go to pork each other. It feels somewhat realistic and like men, I guess, but it's sappy and idealized and creepily unhealthy seeming in all these stories. It makes the characters less relatable and credible, I find
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Whoa okay. I have a story to tell about this litle fanfiction right here. A few years ago, I didn't have access to the internet. SO, feeling for me, a friend of mine took some fanfiction, put it on a disk and sent it to me in the mail. This story was on that disc. I never knew you wrote this. I didn't know this was you. I may have reviewed this before, I'm not sure to be honest. Because I have re-read this story ATLEAST 10 times. It is without a doubt one of my favorites.

I fall to your brilliance of this story. The plot, the events, the characters, it's all so beautifully done that it would seem like it was an actual side story to the real Dracula novel. I love the relationship between Axel and Roxas. Right from the begining. How sweet and caring Axel is for his friend. And how quickly he accepts him for what he has become. I was worried for a while as to what would happen between them but I'm always happy to see a happy ending.

These fantasy stories that you create in these worlds are just... there are no words to explain this. I've thought of this story many times in the years and when i didn't have internet, i would read it over and over again just to put myself back in that time. In all honesty, this is prboably my favorite story of yours because I've loved it so very long. I thank you for writting it. It's made a few lonely nights of the past few years be not so lonely.
Yumi Kei chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Have I reviewed this? Apparently I didn't, if this goes through :P
OMG, I know I've read every single one of your stories, I know I haven't reviewed all of them, but after re reading this in a moment of boredom... Oh. My. GOD! Why didn't I review this before?
Definitely one of my favs! I love the old style vampire plot going on and, AH! I wanna read Dracula now (I've always been too much of a weenie to start though, hrm).

The airy, dreamy feeling you described Axel having (and Roxas, for that matter) while he was being over powered by Roxas was so convincing and so well written, I felt /myself/ getting carried away by the hypnotic spell.

Just... so hot, so wonderful. I love this! Your stories will never get old *heart*
9Kaite9 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Perfectly exicuted story great plot and details, great work.
rabidyaoifangirl13 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
OMG I LOVE Dracula and I LOVE AkuRoku (obviously!) and you putting them together is just SOFUCKINGAWESOMEILOVEYOUSOMU CHFORDOINGTHIS!
Raiden-Butt chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
i really love this story its so amazing - just pure epicness
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Amazing! I was so sad when they killed Roxas, but I hoped that something was gonna come out of this. It's a great story. :)
Min chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Oh my, that was simply amazing. Seriously, words cannot describe how great it is.
Viva Belle-Muerte chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I never thought it was possible, but this chapter made me cry. :( I thought reading was the one thing that couldn't make me cry, thanks for proving me wrong! ;3
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
there's another story? or were u jus being ominous? i hav to know!
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
this story was amazing. i freaked out a bit when Roxas was killed. i was so sad, i really thought you killed him. lol, i should have known you really wouldn't but oh well. And Roxas picking Axel to be with him out of all people was just to cute. ]

just wondering do you ever plan on making a sequel to this, or is it the end?
Ruthless Trinket chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Daaaaaammnnnn. This one was cleverly thought out. I loved it. I totally feel like a stalker on your page. LOL. I've been reading most of your stories -still in the process-

Thanks for sharing. :D
LunarFay chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
well I've never had sad tears turn of joy so fast in my life

i loved it so mush

& now have an urg to re-read Dracula,

X3

very fun idea, i enjoyed the fic well
LunarFay chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
oh my gosh,

i just cried my eyes out,

i haven't cried this much since harry potter 7 (well for a book)

so much for going to bed early tonight. i have to know what happens in part 2
Kunoichi21 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Not lying here, you made me definitely cry in part one. I'm sure you can guess about where the tears started. But when Axel finally had that "dream" encounter with Roxas for the first time after he'd died... I was so happy.

And being that I have never actually read Dracula, you kept me in suspense. And apparently you stunned my mind a bit, because I'm having trouble typing properly right now. It took me several tries to get that previous sentence right. Oy vey.

Anyway, as always, I loved it. I'm glad that in the end, they were still together. That made even Roxas dying acceptable. And out of context, that sounds so horrible. Sorry, my mind is a bit of a jumble at the moment. So I'm just spurting out thoughts as they cross it.

I think I ought to stop myself while I still can. Off to the next one~
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »