Reviews for Of Family and Being Proud
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Any mention of the Commonwealth of nations always warms my heart. This was quite the enjoyable read! :D and the moment France admitted that he's proud of England was just too adorable. Wonderful piece all in all.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I love these family dynamics! This was wonderful :D
Ophelion chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aww this is so sweet! I love the way you've looked at France and England's relationship here, especially with the line about how despite England's declared war on France a few times, he made up for it by being his ally.

Poor Arthur, having to use his cooking as threat. xD

Thanks for the read!
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Ahahhahahahaha! Run, Francis! Ruuuuuun!

Stupid Alfred.

Keep writing.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Another awesome one shot! XD
x.peterpansyndrome.x chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I really enjoyed this :) It's nicely written and flows well and you captured teh characters quite well too.

Aw Arthur and his (many) colonies, i loved the part with the map, it's teh sort of thing I can see him doing when alone :)

It's football! NEVER SOCCER *chases America*
nightingale27 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
aw shucks I love this. Great job(good seems to be an understatement) It was hilarious hahaha Alfred getting mobbed.

Keep up the good work~
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
haha Cute
unestel chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
It is cute. And yes, America certainly deserve that - soccer is the most ridiculous word I've heard XDD
Andreaeb182 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
hahahahahahaha.. Poor Alfred but he deserved it How could he say something bad about Football?

Well i loved the end of the fic... it was so cute and emotional. n.n
Jackidy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
tut tut ALfred you should know that you never insult cricket, rugby or call fottball soccor anywhere other then your own country. any way i'm loving this fic mainly for the alfred abuse :D

Aweosme fic and it had a nice relatively quite fluffy ending too :D
Shounen-Ai chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Loved it. Especially when America was being chased! XD; This is a heartwarming story.