Reviews for Traces
Electricboa chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I liked that one, Halloween themed indeed. I guess Root finally got to mess with Fowl after all.
Veridia chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
It's ironic to see that Artemis doesn't believe in the supernatural while dealing with the supernatural on a frequent basis. He's always been quite the character. This was an interesting read, too. Although, he should have heard the Lollypop guild and gone to Munchkinland. There are still people he could terrify.

On a side note, I was stalking around your page in order to pick a story to read- all I remember reading is Deep Blue, which was a good one, but I was uncomfortable the ending because I don't remember being all that fond of returned love stories. I think my ideal story ended right at the point when Artemis turned away. ...That, wasn't helpful. I did notice that you'd like to cook Indian food. I'm an Indian, and that's the first instance I've seen of someone who isn't in somehow related to India to want to cook our food. Generally it tends to be too flamboyantly spicy and hot for the average person to eat, and I haven't really met people that actually enjoy such a variety. But, I digress.

This was a great story, and I'd be following your work a lot more closely from now. I think all the stories you have written would make for a fine read.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Absolutly terrifying. Just what I craved. I hunger... For Blood!

Mwah-ha-ha!
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
LOL
Forever Day chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Didn't really give me the chills (at least definately not in the way 'But Sometimes It's A Good Hurt' did) but I found it strangely sweet. Just the idea of Root hauting Artemis struck a chord in me XD
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
... *snickers* i see that commander root still gets to play pranks on artemis...

;D,

brittney
xWei chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
um...well...

ITS OK

but i guess like u said...you're not taht expeerienced in writing horrow stories or maybe i should read it when its dark lol
The Final Lament chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
not bad
J chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Okay... Good story but WEIRD!
P.I.R chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
CCP: *hiding under bed* dont get me. get the little one over there. *points at cs*

cs: hey. *hiding in wardrobe* dont point root to me! he'll kill me. or smoke me to death.

CCP: more great writing. *shivers* no more scary.

cs: I concur. no more scary.
MaplerJ chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I'm starting to think Opal... Brilliant opening to a story that I'm sure will impress me much more!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
: )

What a story. You say Butler's BOXER'S? Dear.

And the lollipop thing is just hilarious. Add Munchkin land... and you've got total mayhem.

The ghost of Root? That's a new one. Or maybe not; I haven't been here in a while.

Artemis counts in exponents of seven, ha! Of course, normal numbers would just be way too easy for him.

Great story, I really liked it. Poor Artemis. Well, I bet he thinks differently about ghosts, any how. : )
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
nya nya *grins* and who said the late Commander was gone? it's time he pulled a few pranks on the Mud Boy, as well...

;D,

brittney
Lli chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
And here I was, appalled that I'd have to wait until December to read more from you.

Hell yeah, Root!

That made my night:)
bholley chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow that was pretty creepy. Very good job. Certainly gave me chills. Perhaps you should have put in some of what was running through Artemis's brain besides raw terror? Certainly he would have ALL KINDS of theories and stuff running through his mind at least up to a certain point. Great one shot though. Great way to bring Julius back to haunt Artemis on Halloween.