Reviews for Prince Charming
Lovely.
Raven Primrose chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Aww! :)
Slightly Dead chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I really liked this. Really, really liked. It tipped the scale; I'm now adding you to my fav authors! :D
Shady Black chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
An awesome well written fic! XD

I love the 'prince charming' idea and somehow I agree of all the points you described there. Never thougt this couple could make such a wonderfull love story for me. Hahahaha...usually i read michiXruka, but this time i simply love them.
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
wonderful and beautiful i love it i describes their relationship perfectly. please continue writing setsuna & minako stories please
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Adorable. I love the way you write.
3055 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
beautifully written! it's surprising that this pairing works so damn well, but it does :)
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
You've pointed out the greatness only Setsuna and Minako can give each other thru their faults and imperfections- that's cooler than any flawless Prince Charming out there any day.
writer-jm chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow! Wherever this came from just screams out deep, romantic fluff... with a hint of sadness. I think I shivered from Love Overload! Truly beautiful and inspiring. Makes me wanna feed this to teenagers so they're not the half-formed romance we see on tv!

Hail to MinaSets! Thanks for making this accessible and so warm. I just love how it makes them fun and so in-character at the same time. I can literally see Sets waiting patiently for Minako, trying to blend into a wall or something.

I could blab on about the merits forever, but I'll just add it to favorites and bring it out for those sad, rainy days!

writer-jm
Wolf1337 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
relly cute story love the idea of prince charming:)
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
So sad... I love it. :)
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was cute and I enjoy the comparing and contrasting. It sounds like it might be something Minako would think about. Thank you for sharing this.
Platypeople chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
You broke my Setsuna/Minako virginity!

Okay...now that we have that awkward portion out of the way...this isn't the first Sailor Moon fic I've read from you but it is the first I've read after making my account.

I really enjoyed reading this fic. There were parts where I laughed and parts where I just wanted to give either girl a hug. I liked how you incorporated the Prince Charming theme into the story. I have to admit that though I love, LOVE the classic Disney movies, there are times I get kinda angry with the Princes in my more cynical moments. You've touched on a couple of things that have briefly passed through my mind, specifically the "perfect body" part.

Anyhow, just wanted to tell you that I adore your stories and I always look forward to reading new content from you. :)

Peace

P.S. "(which was sort of a problem, since he was supposed to save them, not kill them)" - this is easily my favorite line in the fic. :D
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aww! Fluff overload!
hapax chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I figured I would quit lurking and finally leave a review after reading this at least 5 or 6 times. I can't seem to get enough of this ficcy, somehow.

I love that you acknowledge that Setsuna has emotional and physical scars that she still suffers from. Standing by while everyone and everything around her dies or gets destroyed has got to be traumatizing, and I don't think that many fics address this.

Thanks for posting this sweet little piece, and good luck with college! I look forward to more Sets/Mina fics from you!