Reviews for Abuse of Authority
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
Another really great story! Your baddies were perfect; you kept everyone in character; and Corporal Aiken was an excellent addition. I'm glad you chose to include Kinch as a major character; he seems really level-headed and deep on the show, but he never gets much attention.
misanthrope1 chapter 11 . 12/27/2009
A very enjoyable story. Fun and a great insight into the friendship between two 'unlikely' friends. I am envious.
oboe11 chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
Congrats on another great story! Glad everything worked out okay for Aikens at the end. Love how Newkirk defended his Colonel's honour, lol.
Jasmine628 chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
OMG I loved this story, and I loved the ending. You should totally do another story with the Newkirk/Kinch pairing because I loved that.
Kim chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
A satisfying wrap up to a very entertaining story. I liked that Aikens decided he wanted to continue fighting and not take the easy way out after all. It was great to see Newkirk get to punch Jackson, and I am glad he did it for the colonel. I also think Newkirk & Kinch's exchange at the end was the perfect way to tie everything off. Now I will be looking forward to your next story.
nancy2421 chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
oh wow i love the ending! 'Brown' getting punched by Newkirk like that... AMAZING i can just picture it! i'm sory to see it end though lol but i can't wait until your next story!
Simone Lyon chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
That was such a great ending. I'm glad Aikens will be okay, and I'm glad Jackson is going to get what he had coming. Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll be looking for more from you!
konarciq chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
Alls well that ends well! And I hope especially that Aikens will be allright. Perhaps hell be shot down again one day, and come by Stalag 13s Travelers Aide Society?
Lizzi0307 chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
Great story! I'm sad to see it over, but I'm glad that everyone ended up alright. I'm happy to see the Colonel kinda take Aikens under his wing and put in a good word for him, he's right it seems he just needed some guidance, I hope the boy survives the war alright!

Great job! :)
El Gringo Loco chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
A good ending to an excellent story. And I think the disposition of Jackson and company was quite appropriate. As was Newkirk's impromptu dental work. No doubt, they'll get what's coming to them. I look forward to more of this author's work.
ColHogan chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
What a great final chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed this story and can't wait to see your next one. That Brown/Jackson is a real piece of work. And that derogatory comment he said to Hogan's face was the ultimate insult! I liked that description of a 'flash of blue shot past Hogan.' I knew Newkirk wasn't about to let Jackson get away with insulting Hogan. Also, considering he did noting to try and help Lt. Brown as he lay injured, he did murder him in a way because he did nothing to try and save his life. Maybe he would have died anyway, but the fact he did nothing only shows that could be added to the other charges with desertion being the hanging offense. And I'm glad Atkins decided not to accept Hogan's offer to be reassigned to an administrative job but to return to fighting. He just needed to be surrounded with the right kind of people such as our heroes.
Deana chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
Fabulous ending! What an awesome story! That Jackson/Brown dude was a real jerk. (I wonder if he could sing...and if people who read this review will know what the heck I'm talking about...) LOL ;) I can't wait for another story from you! ;)
misanthrope1 chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
Love this! I really enjoy the play between Kinch and Newkirk as well as the highlighting of Newkirk's "greedy" side! Great job!
El Gringo Loco chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
I'm glad Hogan got to punch Brown/Jackson in the mouth. That's only the beginning of what he's got coming. But I'm guessing that it would be rather satisfying.

Aikens sounds like a misguided kid taken in by a con artist. And as such,he may be worth saving. But I can think of several rather grim charges for Jackson and Thompson to face, including kidnapping and Desertion under fire. Both of which were then punishable by hanging. And, outside of Fan Fiction, two more deserving rope decoratons would be hard to find. And short of that, various and sundry other charges could keep them locked up for a very long time.
Simone Lyon chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
SUCKS FOR JACKSON! I'm glad they finally got him! Can't wait till he gets chewed out more by Colonel Hogan...right? :) Anyway, glad to see Newkirk okay, and everyone finally on their way home.