Reviews for Abuse of Authority
snooky chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
You gave me hope and then pulled the rug out from under me. Shame on you! LOL

Doesn't look good for Newkirk. But at least Kinch is safe. Brown is not on the top of my list right now. He's got to go.

You have a knack for creating dispicable characters.
konarciq chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
Oh, the suspense! Please update soon!
El Gringo Loco chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
So, Brown has been in prison? I'll bet Aiken's would be shocked by the revelation. And like me, he'd want to know why? Something I've little doubt that Col Hogan will find out. One way or the other. Which raises the question. Why would a convicted felon be commission as "an officer and a gentleman." And I'm guessing that the answer is, that he never was. Just one more charge for the court martial. Obviously he's not planning on getting caught. But I wonder if he's given any thought as to what he wants for his last meal?
Kim chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
So Brown was in prison and most likely he isn't who he is claiming to be. I am really interested in hearing Brown's background now.

Hopefully Hogan and the others will reach Newkirk in time. I can't wait to read more.
ELVESRULE chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
I love reading your stories. There are a few excellent authors in this category, and I've vowed to myself to review them more often. I just read all 8 chapters of this one, and all I can say is wow! Newkirk is in some serious danger. I wonder if Hogan will reach him in time!
Minnie chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Oh no, Brown is crazy, what he said to Newkirk. I can't wait to see what you do next! I have a feeling that he's going to hurt Newkirk in some way again!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Oh, you can't let Brown get away! Hogan better hurry up! Great chapter! Post the next one soon, please!
ColHogan chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
Sheesh! I hope Hogan and the others get there before Brown and company and Newkirk leave. So, Brown's been in prison. I wonder what for? Whatever it was I have a feeling it was for something bad. And I knew Hogan would be livid when he heard the news from Kinch. I can't wait for the confrontation between Brown and Hogan. You have to get them to that farmhouse in time!
Deana chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
Wow, poor Newkirk...what a frightening situation! Brown is a real meanie!
El Gringo Loco chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Some rather interesting "revelations" in this chapter. But I've suspected for a few chapters now that the lieutenant is not quite what he seems. And that whatever Aiken's may believe, he has an entirely different motive for his actions. I get the feeling that Kinch and Newkirk suspect it too. But whether I'm right or wrong. I really wouldn't want to be in his boots when Hogan, let alone London, gets their hands on him.
Kim chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Something tells me that Brown is not really loaded himself just that he knows where a lot of money is. I also don't think he ever planned to share that money with the others.

It's great that Kinch found the others so quickly but it is worrisome that Newkirk is alone with those guys now. Thanks for updating and I looking forward to seeing what's in store next.
snooky chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Great chapter and such a complicated plot. I love how you left us wondering what their ulterior motives were and how the truth finally came out. Glad Kinch found the guys and I can't wait until Hogan and Brown meet face to face.
nancy2421 chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
wow... great chapter, and wow... i must say I am so glad kinch found the others, but what will happen to newkirk? He's been left alone with Brown! Oh I can not wait for the next chapter!
Deana chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Great chapter! YAY Kinch stumbled right onto Hogan and the others! (Almost literally. ROTFL!) I can't wait to see what happens when they try to rescue Newkirk! ;)
Simone Lyon chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
I'm so glad that they found Kinch. It was good for Aikens to finally get all of that off his chest and then help Kinch out. Can't wait for the next chapter!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »