Reviews for Abuse of Authority
ColHogan chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Yay! Kinch met up with Hogan, Carter and LeBeau. Finally! I know Hogan is going to be incensed when he hears Kinch's story. And I can't wait for the confrontation between Brown and Hogan. I feel sorry for Aikens. He's so impressionable and confused. But I'm sure Hogan will take Aikens helping his men into account in the end. Can't wait to see what happens when Hogan and the others get inside that farmhouse. Major angst!
nancy2421 chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
OMGoodness! I can not wait for an update! Poor Newkirk getting kicked in the shin. Made me cringe when I read it. Please update soon, I just adore your work!
Kommandant Hogan chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Good! If Brown is a deserter, there is a reason for the men to beat him up!
Kim chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Another intriguing chapter, now I really wonder what Brown's plan is. Is he looking to steal money to help them get out of Germany? I can see how Newkirk's talents could help out with that.

I didn't expect Aiken's to be unsure about helping Newkirk & Kinch like that. But I guess it makes sense. Besides being scared of Brown, Brown is giving Aikens what he wants. I think even good people can be influenced to do the wrong thing. It's also not easy to be lectured by strangers. Please update soon, I can't wait to read more.
Prowler4 chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
I read somewhere that the punishment for deserting during WWII was death by firing squad and that only one person was caught and had the sentince carried out.

Why couldn't Newkirk have had three of those things?
Simone Lyon chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
This is getting better and better. I want to know why Brown needs them as well, so you'd better update fast. Also, I'v been meaning to ask this for a couple of chapters now: doesn't Kinch know German too? I mean, I can see Newkirk just saying he knows German to keep both of them alive. I was just wondering. Good chapter!
ColHogan chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
So, Brown, Rodriquez and Thompson are deserters. They deserve whatever they get not only because of deserting, but because of their other reckless actions and kidnapping Kinch and I'm not sure about. He's either a deserter like the others, or Brown has something on him and he's scared. But he seems he is being manipulated. And Kinch is right. Brown is going to kill all three of them when he no longer needs them. So, Hogan, Carter and LeBeau are going to start their search at the farmhouse. Here's hoping they find them. I can't wait for Hogan and Newkirk to each belt Brown. Hogan's going to be livid, and I know he has no tolerance for deserters. I also sense the two-and-a-half-hour time-frame is gonna come into play as Brown wants to be awakened in that time and Hogan said they have that same time to find the others and get back to camp.
Deana chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
EXCELLENT chapter! Newkirk is funny, lol. He must be so frustrated by now! I can't wait for chapter 7! ;)
konarciq chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Do you have to keep on mentioning that poor rabbit? I do like the story, but with a cute little rabbit sitting next to me here, that makes it a bit hard to read...
konarciq chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Uh oh...

Btw: why did you have to kill that poor little rabbit? Sniff...
Kommandant Hogan chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
I hope that Hogan finds them, and I think that Newkirk can oick the handcuffs with ease.
Lizzi0307 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
"His head was throbbing like Hogan himself was inside of it, playing those gigantic kettle drums they’d had in camp that one time."

Classic! :D
Prowler4 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
Oh, this should be good. I'm glad Brown doesn't know about Newkirk's other talent. He just locked up a lockpicker! Now, how's about they grab Aikens and sneak on out while those guys are napping?
Simone Lyon chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
At least the family is safe. and I sure hope Hogan finds them and gives that Lieutenant hell.
Deana chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
EXCELLENT chapter! OW poor Newkirk got beat up! ;) I'm dying for chapter 6! ;)
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »