Reviews for Abuse of Authority
Kim chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Excellent characterization in this chapter. I really wanted to punch that Lt. Brown but I am pretty sure that's the point. I am really wondering what his plans are, I am sure whatever it is it's going to cause Newkirk & Kinch a lot of grief. Please update soon, I can't wait to see where this all goes.
snooky chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Okay, now Brown has gone and done it. Talking to Newkirk that way about the British. He's now officially on my 'you know what' list.

and what do they have to do that is so important.

Can't wait til Hogan gets a hold of this loser.
96 Hubbles chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
This is excellent! I'm just itching to bop this Brown and Thompson over the head, the jerks! And what's going to happen to Kinch and Newkirk? My mind's going to be going over and over all the possible scenarios till you update again!

By the way, it's so great to read a story where the overall style is so well done.
Simone Lyon chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Wow, this Lieutenant thinks pretty highly of himself. Newkirk sure put him in his spot there for a moment, but I think it just made Brown more mad at him. At least Kinch is there to keep a level head. But Brown doesn't seem to listen to reason. I wonder what he thinks needs to be done. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lizzi0307 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
"The corners of Newkirk’s mouth imperceptibly turned up. “I must disagree with you on your perception of those who inhabit Great Britain,” Newkirk replied in a perfect American accent, “Collectively, they have a much higher intelligence quotient than any other populated area in the world.”"

That line made me laugh so hard I didn't think I would ever recover! It sounds excatly like something Newkirk would actually say (not to mention a few of my British friends!) Love it! :D
Deana chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Excellent chapter! Boy, that dude doesn't like Newkirk, does he? The part with Newkirk talking back in an American accent was awesome, ROTFL! He sure shocked the guy. LOL! ;)
ColHogan chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
This Lieutenant Brown's got to go! Pulling a weapon on Kinch and Newkirk? Hogan is gonna be livid when he finds out. I hope when they finally get back to Stalag 13 and Hogan finds out what happened he decks this Lieutenant Brown for screwing things up and endangering two of his men not to mention his entire operation. I don't trust this guy at all nor His Sergeant Thompson or Rodriquez. And the other guy seems terrified of the others. Also, this Brown has a problem with Englanders for some reason. I loved the way Newkirk shocked him after he'd been insulted. Way to go Newkirk!
snooky chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I'm glad to see Kinch involved in a story! So far, I will pass judgment on Brown. Here's hoping he's just concerned about his missing man and is not going to be trouble. But,I'm probably wrong.
konarciq chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oops. Sounds as if theyre headed straight for disaster.

Poor rabbit by the way. Did he get away?
viggosloof28 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Yay! So glad you're working on a new story! This one is pretty rare in that it focuses on Newkirk and Kinch - a friendship not often explored. You have a great grasp of both their characters (I know you write Newkirk a lot, so that is no surprise, but you have Kinch down pat, too!). Congrats on the great work so far - I am looking forward to your next update!
misanthrope1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
O, great chapter! I'm very impressed and intrigued!
Simone Lyon chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Nice start to a good-looking story. I like the Newkirk and Kinch pairing, I don't think I've ever seen that one before.
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
A solid foundation to what promises to be an interesting story.

Did you ever notice how close the terms loo-ies and loonies are? Or the implications of the former in terms of British slang?
Minnie chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Yikes, a hotshot officer causing trouble. I can't wait to see what Newkirk and Kinch end up involved in by the time they get back to camp!
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
What an attitude. But, to disobey orders from a colonel? And one from the same army? He's toeing a line, there!

So, aside from locating his missing man (which doesn't seem so bad to me), what's his other agenda?
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »