Reviews for Drabbles
Netbug-Archive chapter 32 . 4/16/2012
LOL, I really like this one! It's easy to imagine Sprx being grumpy before he's had his coffee. XD
Netbug-Archive chapter 28 . 4/16/2012
Pfffffffft. xD
Netbug-Archive chapter 23 . 4/16/2012
Otto felt a bit more like Chiro towards the end, but he can be hard to write. This was cute. :D
Netbug-Archive chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
Awww... :C

I loved the bits in parenthesis.
Netbug-Archive chapter 15 . 4/16/2012
Ooooh, this IS a dark reading of Antauri, but it's also very thoughtful in a more general way. The concept of good and evil and fate...

Anyways, other than the change in tense in the middle - which I kinda tripped over - this was very nice. :D
lunar koi chapter 35 . 5/16/2011
haha, this was amusing ty. and i hope u continue
Netbug-Archive chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
Woooooow I'm behind on these. D:

You write some awesome Sprx dialog, and I like how you manage to capture Chiro's mix of insecurity and cockiness.
Sniggyfrumps chapter 35 . 3/13/2011
And you said you couldn't write funny acschun-y goodness. My word, this is packed full of enjoyable little tidbits and interesting description. The image of your three un-favourites standing on the sidelines, watching and being generally useless is too funny!

(I'm sort of busy lately, sorry I haven't been in touch much. ;)
Pruhana chapter 26 . 11/26/2010
I love the Scary Movie Night bit It's too cute!
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 24 . 11/18/2010
*looks at note on next chapter*

*goes back a chapter*

Hey, I like Mandarin! He's a jerk, and we all love him! (kinda)
Glass lady chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
...I think the best thing about this is how brief it is. It makes it much more impact then if you had rambled on and on. Great.

It also helps that I love Antauri. .
RobotMonkeys4Ever chapter 34 . 9/9/2010
Doooooooooood why have I not found this before now? These drabbles are epically EPIIIIIIIIC.

Sorry, I will cease my overuse of repetitive letters and the caps lock key. ;)

In all seriousness, I just read through this entire drabble collection, and I must say your writing is incredibly superb. I so infrequently visit SRMTHG's page because it seems so bogged down with OCs and made-up teams and the like. It's nice to find some AMAZING OC-free stuff that's still enjoyable to read and not overly dramatic. Your work is also amazingly in-character. I especially love your Spova stuff and the Chiro Antauri kind of mentor/student father/son thing. It's awesome. I'm also quite jealous of your Mandarin. I've done quite a bit of Mandarin writing but I don't know if I've been able to get his dialogue down the way you have.

Anyway, this is now an unnecessarily long review, but I think it was worth it. I hope you update this again soon! I will definitely be keeping my eyes out for updates!

RobotMonkeys4Ever, One of the Great Mysteries of the Universe
Sniggyfrumps chapter 34 . 9/5/2010
I really hope even the twelve-year-olds of the fandoms will get this. It's just so well done and really lets you know that there is much more to the characters and draws this one very interesting parallel and all that other mature analutic garbage. I like the piece; it's 'bitter', in a fashion.
Sniggyfrumps chapter 33 . 9/5/2010
"You're aalllllll minnnne." Bet Sprx has always wanted to hear her say that. In an entirely different context, if I'm not mistaken. Lovely job, Belle, really cute and funny.
Matanzo-El-Mono chapter 34 . 9/3/2010
Yay! My turn to get blamed for a story.

I liked this. It was more touching than most of your others. More happy and less bittersweet. Definitely more to my liking.

I do think that "Turning to look at his leader had the world shift back." reads a little odd. I had to reread it a couple times to realize what you meant by it.

But another good piece, hun! (Duh. You do nothing but.)