Reviews for Differentiating Planes
flairina chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
That was weird, but I'm intrigued. Too bad this looks like a oneshot that we won't get an explanation for; that was enjoyable nonetheless.
flairina chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Daww, that was very cute and very sweet. Well done. :)
flairina chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
OhohoHO, THAT was an interesting twist. I certainly hope this one is continued, whether Mirrored is rewritten or not.
Ashleythetiger chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
nice idea

kyon in haruhis body?

pls write this?
Broken Kilter Express chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
Amusing.
MCK Agent of Moriya chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
All these one shots are pretty good. I like the genderbent ones especialy since i cant find many good genderbent fics other than the "Rehash the plot of the first novel with swaped genders" fics.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Now this was intriguing. Gives me a new perspective.
Paosheep chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I really liked this chapter.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Ha. Funny and cute.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Clap Clap Clap for the second Chap.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Maybe, but for a few reasons...

1. He did seem to be very surprised by the ryoko thing. The attack and nagato would have brought him to his knees if not for nagato's injuries forcing him to bear with it.

2. The Asahina big meeting would definitely have pushed things further. Maybe denying that it occurred or it was a dream would have given him some security if not for Nagato responding to it with, "she has left the time plane."

3. The Koizumi thing would be the closest to a freakout.

This would have nailed the coffin shut, but he needed that photo.

Maybe he wished for these things unknowingly and is not that entirely astonished for that reason, if you take the "Kyon is God" interpretation.

The closest he had to a real freakout was with Haruhi's abuse of Mikuru. That showed that no matter how weird things got, his real concern may have been to deal with the people themselves, being in line with a "Kyon is the embodiment of order and sanity as created by Haruhi.

By maybe the simplest is that he real is a lazy guy. He has no need to go psycho, its too much work.