Reviews for Ash and Pokemon sex story
crazyone-oh-one chapter 1 . 4/19
Male Lugia with Ash? Maybe Ash is visiting Orange Islands and meets up with Lugia, who was watching him for a while, slowly falling in love with the human trainer? Maybe Ash also turns into a Lugia somehow, though I don't know how that may work.
draco7347 chapter 8 . 3/6
cant wait for awesome new chapters
Dreamcatcher01 chapter 3 . 2/27
I clicked on this fix, hoping to masturbate to a good tic, but I can't even... the spelling... I came to read this second chapter, hoping it would be better than the first. BUT NO. Worse. Author, you need some serious spell check here...
ChocoThudnr chapter 8 . 1/15
hey uh chocothundr back at it again just uhhhh... wanted to say that uh what the fuck also winged panther uh how bout you get butt fucked by a tyranitar and see how its feels ;)
ChocoThudnr chapter 5 . 1/15
hey guys its chocothundr back at it again uhhh... just wanted to say what the actual fuck seriously get a life and kill off your virginity
You misspelled some words
pokebreeder25 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
ash x zoruark(f)
location-unova
plot-a wild zoruark is in heat and is very desperate to get rid of it.
pokebreeder25 chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
are you able to do a ashXzoruark lemon
T3nk3n115 chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
Hey man great chapter can you do one with ash and serenas braixen, a ninetales, or a nidoqueen
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
Do you spell bro
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
The fuck is wrong with you...
Somebody chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND SPELL TRACY THE SAME WAY.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
Could be a good story but it is littered with cringe inducing spelling mistakes and grammaticsl errors.
Sarah chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
This is good I have a story to tell wanna hear it
Some guy chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
This spelling, grammar and punctuation makes me want to bash myself in the head with a fucking rock, because after seeing this I can tell that this is proof that god has abandoned us.

Little too much? Ok, here's some better advice:

After you have finished writing your story, read through it for any spelling errors then correct them.