Reviews for Ash and Pokemon sex story
Somebody chapter 3 . 8/9
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND SPELL TRACY THE SAME WAY.
Could be a good story but it is littered with cringe inducing spelling mistakes and grammaticsl errors.
Sarah chapter 4 . 7/29
This is good I have a story to tell wanna hear it
Some guy chapter 4 . 7/29
This spelling, grammar and punctuation makes me want to bash myself in the head with a fucking rock, because after seeing this I can tell that this is proof that god has abandoned us.

Little too much? Ok, here's some better advice:

After you have finished writing your story, read through it for any spelling errors then correct them.
lli chapter 6 . 7/14
wtf did I jus read
hiexm656 chapter 7 . 6/2
A continuashon of ash and mawilw please i want to know what come next
PEARLSHIPPER chapter 4 . 4/3
DUDE,WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING USE SPELL CHECK!? HORRIBLE GRAMMER,PUNCTUATION, UHHHHH!YOU DONT DESERVE TO WRITE A FANFICTION!PROOFREAD FOR HEAVENS SAKE!YOU ARE INSULTING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, EVEN A 9 YEAR OLD CQN WTITE BETTER,(THAT 9 YEAR OLD HAPPENS TO BE ME)SO FOR ONCE PRPOFREAD
Awesome Reshiram chapter 1 . 2/16
Awesome i love these stories but you should make a threesome with female Reshiram and Male Zekrom no one gets pregnat and they do this because ash interupted Reshiram and Zekrom's sex party.
Doodlefish0 chapter 6 . 2/1
*Puts revolver in mouth pointing up*
FUCK THIS SHIT. LEARN TO SPELL. YOU ARE BASTARDIZING, RAPING, AND MURDERING THE GOD DAMN ENGLISH LANGUAGE!
It's professor not prefesser
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
Dude, please fix your grammar
Tom chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Dear god, use spell check- who wrote this? A seven year old? This has more spelling errors than my first grade papers!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
That grammar...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
what about a noivern and ash one? or an ash and rayqauza?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
the fur patch just call it fur ass.