Reviews for Ash and Pokemon sex story
A
Jeffey Jackson chapter 1 . 4/10
Ash and fennekin
EEVEE lover yes chapter 1 . 1/31
Nice and a great idea to
You shud do a sequle to the one with the Mawile and have it fuck ash as a mega mawwlie
shaw1243 chapter 1 . 1/22
I don't know if you just didn't notice or if English isn't your first language or if your just THAT dumb, but seriously learn to spell or spell check
Dorian Banister chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
What about May and her Blaziken?
dawgger74 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
make a ash having sex with a lucario
Etherious Demon chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Ash turns into male shiny dialga then a female one finds him
P.s hope that can be done
Keith chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Write about two pokémon escaping ash and having sex ( one is pikachu) meanwhile mewtwo gets mad at ash for losing his pokémon and turns him into a pokémon (a pikachu) using his refined skilled he searches for his pokémon oh yea and he's in some some sort of haunted forest with ghost pokémon especially yamask
Snowyvaan chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
female absol ash caught it during mating season and when he went to train her she tries to suduce him it takes place in the outskirts of nimbsa.
Aqwa chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
shiny female oshawott leval 17 always horny has naughty attitude
davidnance984 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Can you do a story of ash with a female lugia?
The setting is of course on the orange island, fire island. He will get there by the slowking teleporting him. The reason lugia (female) wants ash is that because of her inability to love another lugia, she fell in love with ash after seeing him risk his life for the pokemon. Please tell me this is everything you need and as for lugia, she does not get pregnate. Be creative with the sex seen. THX!
green-is-not-a-creative-color chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Houndooms go through heat. Ash finds out and wants to help him with his problem. Can it be in the forest? They're both guys, and houndoom tops.
the ignorer chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
im just your simple perverted 13 year old and here's a first maybe try shedninja bwa ha ha ha location is viridien forest or what it's called you just need the plot for it because i have no sense of plot so just slap me mister moron de loop
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
1 ash x female anthro groville bit of romance ash saves her life she falls for him oh and can ithere be a part in which she tells him she is pregnant? For example something like the sex scene ends and then ,, six months later
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
ash is very depressed about the battle with teamrocket and he gets drunk ash : sooo pikachu do you want have sex? pikachu : nooo i dont ash so back off will ya ash : fine asswhole i was just asking dam hard ass said with a evil smile pikachu : what did you just Say ash : you heard me ash smiles pikach riped of his clothes and work her wzy down and then she started sucking his cock ash grabed her head and forced his cock down her ass and he slamed her into a wall and chaind her legs arms and head and ash fuck her ass harder than mewtwo knowing he was blowing up her ass and prostate pikachu moewnd and moewnd in pain like she was being drilld through her ass cum was shoting out of her ass like the earth exploded into abliveion
Riddler.Q chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Do one with ash doing suicune when he is traveling through johto. fill in the rest of the story (Ash x female Suicune):]
Thelegofan chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Ash gets sent a Shining Female Lucario in heat while he is in Castelia city. After a few hot nights at a hotel in the city, Lucario ends up Pregnant.

Is that enough? I could probably figure more out but I guess I need to start some where.
lets-inspire chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This is against the rules of ...
Fix it.
You may not have a list published as a story. Not only is it against the rules, but it is unfair to people like me and other writers who actually write stories. There are other things I have noticed too, such as you wanting to upload stories rated MA, which is banned from this site. Also, don't publish chapters when they are not content relating into a story. That is what WordPress is for...

This is straight from the rules & guidelines... (The following are rules you might want to fix to match your stuff)

The chapter system is not to be used as placeholder for non-story content such as author notes. You can add short author notes to the beginning or at the end of stories but never as individual chapters.

FanFiction is not an archive for non-fanfiction literary works. Please visit FictionPress to publish your non-fanfiction literary works.

Entries not allowed:
2. One or two liners.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

General rules:
1. Entry title and summary must be rated K for all audience. No exceptions.
2. Entry must be given the proper rating. No exceptions. ***(You are alright with this, I'm just letting you know.)

FanFiction does not accept explicit content! (MA)

**************
Now...
If you want to do M rated stories, that is fine...
Get rid of chapters 9 and 10 at the least.
If you want to allow people to choose the story, let them private message you. That is what that was intended for anyways.

Other then that... I kinda enjoy reading your stories and don't want you to be reported.
If you have any questions, PM me...
Haro4 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Mega tyranitar
Female
Honoen and anywhere cuz I don't know much on places
Ash is transformed
Mega Tyranitar won't let him go so she mates with him by eating him digesting him and than rebuilding him with her pokemon DNA yay
pokegirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Hi! My character is a female glaceon who's in love with a male charizard, the biggest in the region. The place is in a crystal cave filled with diamonds where charizard can't resist glaceon and her beauty. Glaceon gets pregnant and they parent a girl flareon, a girl ninetales, and a big glaceon.
W. Shakespeare chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I would like to see squirtle 69ing Brock. When they climax he uses water gun and sprays on Brock's rock hard dick. Unfortunately, water is rock's weakness and his dick fainted. Then, Gary Fucking Oak pushed his shit in.

The end.
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I'm sorry but I find your story terrible. Please remove it before I break out into hives, not that I'm flagging the naughty stuff but things like this are suppose to be subtle not as crass as your story.
XSoulbound chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
okay, so ash is lost in a desert and finds a oasis. he eats some strange fruit that turns him into a sandshrew, and a girl. it is also sandslash mating season. a boy sandslash please.
Angmars pride chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
ash nag durbathuluk
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
fuck
you basterds
Jon doe chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
how about a three way with Ash,Misty, and Down with Ditto, Mew and Centapide
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
You can't spell anything right
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
omg your spelling. lol are you 7?
The Immortal Warrior chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
dude make more
maxwell shakspea chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
MAKE MORE
spartannob6 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I like this story. Do you think you can do a chapter with ash and his female snivy. In the end snivy should get pregnant.
KIU chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
SEX
mr.twantsyou chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
what do you think about a male Zekrom?
Sora0671 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Hey, I would like you to write another Ash/Pokemon sex story.

Ok, its about Ash and female Jolteon, and a female Leafeon.

The story should be something like this:
Ash walks through the woods enjoying the daily sun and fresh air. He then stumbles on the erotic scene of two lesbian Pokemon namely Jolteon and Leafeon. Ash the puts his bag down while asking to join. When both nod, he approaches while removing some clothing.

The Sex is your choice. How they should fuck etc.

Is that about enough information for the whole story?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Jessie and ash fucking in the forset in the pussy mouth together only them in the forset
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
hey ugh u talking to me this is pokemon master1 i dont know how to make on account so SHUT UP!
Guy chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Make one were ash is ashchu and bayleef finds him and forces herself on him.
In a forest with no one around.
Ash:Boy Bayleef:Girl
P.S Check your spelling please.
P.P.S
lary112 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
ash sould have it with latias or a gardevoir
mrjc chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Ash is a pikachu in ash's house ash rapes his mom
BlueDragonFlame chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
sorry about the last comment didnt read all the rules so im going to try again ... you should do a female lucario ... this should work well since lucario is basically the same size as a human ... i think it should start in a forest where ash finds the lucario hurt and helps her ... lucario wants to stay eith ash for helping her and also has sex with him to think him ... lucario becomes pregnant and tells ash (i think lucario should be able to talk) ... you can make up the rest ... i hope to see this story soon
camero2015 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
GET A BETA READER!

I cannot read with all these spelling mistakes.
NO I REFUSE TO GIVE IT chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
your spelling is horrible.
steve chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
send ur thx to Neverdead565 on playstation network. the story will be called burning love
steve chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Zzz chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Chekk yor speling budy
BombStar chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
You should make more ash and wild pokemon ones
kk7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
and also ash gets pregnant from darkrai(fergot to say that part, hehe)
pooping chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
oh my fuc.k. i want you all to know that the author of these stories is a fourteen year old kid with autism. i can recognize his writing style and retard spelling mistakes because he is in my class. just thought id point that out.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I have an idea for ya ( if you are still taking requests)

Ash (male[:P])

Gardevoir (Female)

Gardevoir is attacked by a wild Gyarados, and Ash saves her. Soon, Gardevoir falls in love with Ash. You come up with the rest (sorry, but I can't come up with anything else)
trong chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
sex
kzhsioioii322 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
can you do Ash and Krokorok?(female)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Baleaf (Meale)

Ash (Meale)

Route 201

Ash Fucks Baleaf in the forist of Route 201
Arby chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
instocsions

...That's instructions, right?

You really need a beta or a spell-checker before you continue writing anything. It will increase the quality of your stories by /a lot./ Trust me. It only helps.
Andthensome14 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I simply love your story. And I also would love a female latias. Sorry no ideas for a plot. Luv ur story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
$)")"-/$3
noahthecat chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Female riolu

Sinnoh

ash justed saved a rioulu from hunter j and she wants to repay him
noahthecat chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
hey can you do a gardevoir (girl) and ash (boy) fic

Setting: Hotel

Plot: the gardevoir has loved ash for years after he had caught her as a ralts but she couldnt tell him cause she was scared that he would reject her well a new pokemone comes and sprays gardevoir with a toxin that makes her REALY REALY HORNY and she goes to ash who has had some feelings for gardivoir but ignored them til now.

gardevoir: has a wonderful figure a hour glass DD sized breasts

Ash: musculer and is a good pereson
Elcuban chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Female riolu

Sinnoh

ash justed saved a rioulu from hunter j and she wants to repay him
Eloroy chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Umm, could this work?

Pair Ash/Mays glaceon, Glaceon is female.

Plot, After Ash gets the word about the death of Mays death, he decides to go visit her in hoenn to make her better(She runs a poke farm in this btw). When she goes to the poke mart she asks ash to look after the pokemon. After she leaves, Ash and glaceon go to a private place and then the lemon scene happens.

This is a good fic.
tom the dragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
latias or mew ill give details on latias

first ash goes back to altomare and sees latias crying of of latios death then latias

reveals her feelings in the garden of the latis then ash fucks latias brains out

now mew

ash visits mew in the tree of beginning and mew tells ash she wants to fuck him and they do while the regis watch
Nijello chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
well , ash goes to mistys gym to see her . then ash fall for a hot vaporeon who makes ash love her , then , you know , but coz ash like misty , vaperoen tell a bunch ot tentacruel to do her till she bleeds with thier tenteculs , and they do and misty releashes them . Then vaporeon is pregnant and has a eevee . Ash gets desperate and rapes the eevee so it turns into a cumeon , the end!
TheNinjaMudkip chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
You should make it where Ash gets lost by himself and a female luxray with a naughty nature, tries to mate with Ash. Ash is against it at first, but soon gives up and starts to enjoy it.
Kirbyfan11 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Ash and Team Rocket's Meowth (Both are male)

Ash, Pikachu, Misty and Brock are camping, Ash sleeps in and the others go to get breakfast. Meowth finds Ash and realizes how much he loves him and wants to have sex with him. So Meowth wakes up Ash and tells him he stole his Pikachu and was going to hand him over to Giovanni, unless Ash has sex with Meowth (Meowth is 9 inches). Ash agrees to this and Meowth fucks him. Ash at first reluctant, enjoys it after awhile. After Meowth fucks him, he begins to change, Meowth then tells him that when a pokemon has sex with a human, the human will turn into a pokemon. Meowth then touches Ash all over, and ever spot he touches, he becomes more meowth like in that area. After becoming a meowth, Ash changes more, into a female Meowth! Meowth fucks him.. I mean her again, resulting in Ash Meowth becoming pregnant. Meowth then takes him to Giovanni, to start a family, and boast about his mate in front of Persian.

I hope that's okay :D
x-oen-x chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Do ash x team rocket's meowth

You can make them separated from their group and ending up as a group because another team rocket's utterlly failed plan and then they start have an chat about their way of life and from that ash know that meowth actually is a good person and a female (another reason why meowzie and geovanni reject her) while they chatting a wild pokemon is attacking them. Meowth is able to defeat it but not before the pokemon release aphrodisiac spore in the air and made the lemon begin
soulblade chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i wonder if you could do a ash/bulbasaur fic, maybe bulbasaur could come into heat and there are no other males around except him and due to being with him so long sees him suitable to be her mate but he doesnt want to but she does and she starts out forcing herself on him but soon he complies?
Zackthorn chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This seems half-way original at least.

I have one, Dawn's Buneary (female). Ash is Ashchu again and Buneary tries to get him to have sex with her to make Pikachu, who seems more interested in Pachirisu, jelous. Place, a flower field I guess. I don't really have an idea why Ash is a pikachu though, sorry.

Hope I added enough info there, best of luck.