Reviews for The Haunting Of The Lair
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Lol very funny and good plot twist
Daki92 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hahaha good story, poor Drakkie boy
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Hehe, great story! Loved the twist and the villain's reactions :)
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I knew it! I knew they were invisible! As soon as the ray started short circuiting I knew it was just going to make them invisible instead of kill them. Very cool fic.
Midzst chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was very creative and funny. I love Shego's and Drakken's reactions.

Also what is T or T? Am I not hip with it?
DocYellow chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
i dont care wether its halloween or not, this SCREAMS sequal(s) the other villians would be scared to death. would love to see jumior get scared, maybe mess with his hair?
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Interesting KP fic, i can't ever recall reading something like this before.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Very funny. I wasn't sure which way you were going but it was sure fun watching you get there.
Omnius chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
eddy13 welcome back i love your story it's very suspenseful and the ending is hilarious in some unique way and want you to continue with the story i love to see bonnie terrified out of her mind and the villians too
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Nice job on the haunting bit!

I just loved it when Kim said, "Which part of 'I Can Do Anything' have you not been getting after all this time?" :) and I just about burst with laughter when Kim told him that she was going to haunt him... forever! :) That was so great! :)

Heh, I hope you write a sequel or another chapter because I would love to see how all the others react to the ghostly Kim and Ron. :)

Hmms, I wonder how much candy ghostly Kim and Ron can get trick or treating... probably a lot! :)

Keep up the super-duper work! :)
Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Welcome back to writing, Eddy. Great Halloween story. It was just right in so many ways. You really had me going there, I was sure that Team Possible really had bit the dust and come back from the dead.

Favorite line, and probably the most frightening statement that Drakken could ever hear:

"Please" came the voice of his archenemy "Did you really think something like death could stop us?"

And the potential for other hauntings (and invisible Ronshine) just left my mind reeling. Great job!

MA
MrDrP chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Fun story with some cute dialog. Thanks for the Halloween treat!
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
SWEET
JCS1966 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Whoa, that's a relief the kids are still kicking, although they're inivible. After scaring the beheebus out of Blue Boy and Sheegy, they're really gonna have some fun now! (And I don't mean just freaking out the other villains...Hehehehe...)

Great work, Eddy13. Glad MrDrP influenced you. Hope you come back with another one!
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Great story, Happy Halloween!

Great job with Team Possible, I could see them having some fun with the new powers. Just a pity you don't show us what they did to Bonnie.

What you've been lacking in quantity you make up for in quality.

Keep it up!