Reviews for The Scottish Connection
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 7/9
This is such a riveting story! I hope you are able to come back to it some day!
Damn! This was good! I didn't get the reference to Doghead 13 but I've read what he posted in The Book of Dobby and the others. I really wish he'd've finished the one where Harry's a Dragon. That had me laughing almost as much as The Book of Dobby. Now more about this story. I hope you can either bring your muse back from the dead or get found by another. I was really getting it to this.
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Thanks for another great read so far! I do hope that at some point your health and/or interests permit you to get back to writing.
mckertis chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Eh, it was going well, until we learn that Harry is dating a lesbo. Meh.
Fyreheart chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
This is a great story! I love the characterizations. Smart Harry with a lovely girlfriend, who has self-esteem issues. Responsible adults with (gasp) actual common sense. Moves in play to protect Harry, free Sirius, improve the Great Britain wizarding world and take down Dumbledore. Since it's been six years since this was updated, it appears you aren't writing any longer, which is a shame. This is a fascinating plotline with great story-telling!
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Hey I realize its been a hell of along time since you updated and this story and hell its probably abandoned...what I want to know is WHY!? First of all, its well written and the plot is outstanding...hell this is the best scene in court room 10 (where fudge tries Harry) that I have ever read...although you should of had Harry mention tom marvolo riddle name and then to prove that is voldie real name have him show the wizengeezers the pensieve memory of whole chamber of secrets that would of caused one hell of an uproar...also I was seeing what looked like latter on isobel would of been invited into the potters bed for a permanent threesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
You still did a good job, hope you find the soul of this fic again, it's good. Hoping your well
moosejuice5 chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Nice chapter, I liked the bed conversation bit - yeah it was slightly cliched but is was nicely done the adition of her having a crush on Isobel was good, I'm interested to see where that goes
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
cool story
dfpepper50 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Even though you have apologized for chapter 3, I have to say that you've taken Harry and Katie and wrapped them in a whole new story line. I like this very much. Many of us HP fanfic readers thrive on Dumble bashing stories with Weasley/Granger bashing as a bonus. Kudos for the story so far, with a nearly blank canvas on which to paint a great picture.

I realize that it has been 4 years since last update, but I can only hope that your muse comes back for a long visit. Thanks.
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Oo cool
ToddGilliss chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
please try to bring this story up to date
ToddGilliss chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
please bring this story back to life
Onlyabrit chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Hi any ideas for chapter 4 yet? I really like this story and love the idea of a pissed off Harry. I can't wait to see the rest of the story.
Philosophize chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Please don't abandon...this is getting good and there aren't many Katie out there...