Reviews for Blind Colour
Luna Lillyth chapter 6 . 6/9
You've made me lose it in your story and I thoroughly enjoyed this. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
so mean it was OOC? i... didn't actually notice.
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
This made me cry ;_;

Why did Ren leave, WHY? WAH!

Good job. _
DarkHeartsMilitary chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Awww! :'( Why! WHY PIGGY!
Invader Johnny chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Heh heh heh, I liked the ending, in a way Ren made Zim more sadistic and aware of the world around him, I just cant decide wether that's a good or bad thing.

Miranda McGeo chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
This is really good! You keep ZiM in such good character, and Ren is such an interesting OC. I love how you made this story, and the relationship between ZiM and Ren has got me hooked! Such a good cliffhanger! ooooh Please update soon! XP

Awesome job!
LittleBrokenPeople chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
This story is getting really good hope to see it continue. :D
Plastic Emotion chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
I quite adored this chapter, actually. And there was still pain and penetration of the brain. Lmao Bravo! I had taken a break to eat some cereal, and in the middle of reading I walked off, muttering to myself, "I wonder if its something like replacement eyes or goggles to see color..." Dun dun dun. Right on the money!

smileyfox5150 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Yay, scary Ms. Bitters and colour again! Good job, crank out that next chappie! OR ELSE I WILL SEND SQUIRRELS! Ahah, speaking of squirrels, there's a really fat one at my school I always pass on my way to 3rd period... but wait, that's off topic! Good story, gratzi!
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Ms Bitters... nice? That actually scared me a bit, I preffer the demonic teacher, it's more... normal!

And Zim actually did something NICE? Oh no its a sign of the end of the world!

We are all doom! Run for your lives!

Plastic Emotion chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Rawr! That was amazing! I think that meanness is necessary for the story...not overly done, I don't think. Update soon! I'd love that!

Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Wow this is fantastic! True to the show and quite humorous. I really like it and I'll be keeping an eye on the updates.
Emily chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I like this fanfiction, and how you reconized Zim's personality, even more so at the beginning, where he kept repeating 'I am ZIM!' over and over. I like humor in this, and could visualize it on TV.
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Heh, Zim was In Character as far as Im concerned, he is EVIL after all.

Though I felt pity for Ren here.

galacticharem chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
i, being a total reject, cried [yes, actually CRIED] when i read the whole seperation and acceptance thing.

you're an amazing author. :)