Reviews for Rescue
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This was a great story!
letitbe54 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Great story! I really loved it! You should really write a sequel :)
SamMomo chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Nice little story!
Mrs-Esme-Platt-Cullen chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
i love esme as a waitress

great job!
xCrazyKindOvWeirdx chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
love this extremely hot!

x x x x
Just4Me chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Sexy AND sweet. Nice work.
ES3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was great! Nice job :-)
kcmommy chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
great story, I enjoyed it
T Achelle Cullen chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That was really awesome. Especially considering the fact that I love Carlisle and Esme stories.! Great job!
ProfileRemoved6-5-2012 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
That was so good! I loved that you kept Esme's real age...it made her so much more relate-able.

And the back story? Tears in my eyes!

Lovely, just lovely:)

Well done!
hdink chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I loved this O/S. Of course I couldn't help but wonder what happened with the other couples, hoping you might expand on it in the future. I love how you had him be there for her years ago and yet, not recognize her. So wonderfully well written!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
lol that was the cutest story. Thanks for writting that. Any chance of you continuing this later on? I was giggling away through most of it...& Damn you gotta love a hot guy in leather on a bike, lol. Good luck in the contest :)
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh I simply LOVED this one shot! I love Esme/Carlisle stuff but sometimes it just doesn't have the umph that it needs... you know? This was perfection! Great job!

xoxo

jennie
Annex36 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I liked your story.
EvylTwynNita chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Very nice, Loved the characters. It's nice to have them all as equals. The build up of affection between Esme & Carlisle was sweet & sexy. Good luck in the contest.