Reviews for Purpose of Displacement
JustSoph chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I liked it. :3 I like the asylum idea. I don't know, I just really liked it.

Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
i LOVE IT
Arachay chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Brilliant! This was so perfect! The mood, the dialogues, you are so awesome, why do you act like you got no talent? You're insane. xP (No really.)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love it! Its wonderful!
theboywiththebread chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is a great story! Somehow, despite the sinister circumstances, the love that they shared was actually very sweet.
bye bye sora chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
you fulfilled my insane dreams *o* 3
FrozenBrokenSunflower chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Mmm. I loved it! This was perfect
shions chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow. This is... super awesome. Seriously.

You know, it would work well as a multi-chapter fic...
UcHiHaHyUuGa chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Same as Hasegawa..

I read this fic a long time ago... but I seem to have not reviewed?

It didn't lose it's scariness. It's so wonderfully demented... and sweet at the same time. Especially since I'm really sick and feeling a little delirious right now..
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
:A: how come never reviewed? I have read this long time ago and like it very much! DX

This mental ward thing is really genius. I like how it ctually thrilled me, the way they killed the warden, though a mental ward with only two of them sounds like paraddise, no?

This is really good. thank you for sharing
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I like how willingly Yao goes along with it. It's lovely.

There's a typo where it says "He loves Ivan." instead of "loved". It's past tense, right?

And also, schizophrenia is characterised by hallucinations. It seems like Ivan has Multiple Personality Disorder/Dissociative Identity Disorder, when you mention different sides and an alter-ego.
deactivated account 999 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Oh my god... The concept, the narration, the beginning, the end, the climax, the mix of fluff and smut and plot, the AU hinting at canon... perfect, just perfect.

i can't really explain how brilliant i think this is. i have always disliked stories where ivan's madness is pictured as mindless sadism, but i also dislike stories where i can't sense that he's wrong in the head. i rather loved the way you show how isane he really is, but still has a human side.

the fact that he calls himself russia, the laaargest country just makes me wanna melt and feel all giddy.

i really loved this story. and i was wondering if you'd borrow me this AU, because i would really like to deepen in it (and if you like, you could betaread for me :3).

great job
chibimeli chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Its an unusual setting for them but it works!
Lalalalala-Land chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I can't believe I haven't left a review for this fic yet!

I looooooooooooved it!

Yao is a chinese boy with a plushie
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow this was great! wonderfully written, and such an original idea. It would be a really interesting story if continued...

The part I liked best was when they were in the cell together against the rules, very sad and sweet.

Nice work, very chilling :)