Reviews for A Mini Hostage Situation of Epic Proportions
MarburyBlur chapter 3 . 8/15
Badass Kirk is badass.
SO FUNNY!
You made Jim HILARIOUS while drunk. On a side note, this is extremely well-written!
Lea chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
A nice story :3 Are you going to write more about star trek
Sarachan chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Kirk really is quite the badass, that was fun to read. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
QT HOLY SHIT I LOVE MUCH INCOHERENT SORRY OMG YES THANK
Siriusly chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Entertaining. Lovely. Thank you.
tardis chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
aha delusional jim is greatttt :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Sick Kirk! And poor McCoy. Being forced to look after him. I got an idea. Next chapter, Kirk puking all over the captain's chair. I'm sorry. I like it. McCoy: James Tiberius Kirk! I don't care if you're captain of this flying tin can you call a ship, you need to stop being sick! Sorry. I kind of have a fetish for McCoy being annoyed and yelling at Kirk when Kirk's sick.
Hikari Urania chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
AW that is so sweetifying! (Not a word i know) But your story was so great i had to make up a word to describe it! Loved it for real...
Krista chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
HA, Jim can kick butt even when he is so very, very sick!
Krista chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Ah, poor Jim! Not feeling very well and all he wants is to be left alone HAHAHAH. Well, that's not going to happen when you barfing everywhere and your best friend is the CMO.
irezel chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
kirks got SKILLS. yes he does. almost like drunk-fu...XD
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
Oh that was too cute! I'll never get over the bickering of Bones and Kirk. I'd die if there wasn't any and they where actually nice. *shivers at the thought*

Anywho. Cute story!
The Tall TV Lover chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
I really liked it maybe you could write a short sequel :)
Crysania Fay chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
This is so cute! I must warn you that I have the urge to illustrate most of it. I really enjoyed the mangaling of Bones' name. _ Jim is so cute sick. There needs more of sick!Jim out there.