Reviews for Escaping a Delusion
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
... WTF did I just read...? Naruto... Stole... a YAOI book, then placed it in Gin's locker? Why not one up it, and put yaoi pictures up in his locker, then wash his hands with acid again?
justbehappydammit chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
I love Naruto's running gag of deadpanning "Ow" when in pain.
Demonkid chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
definitely interesting, I would really like seeing this continued.
Whatmesage chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
I can't stop laughing... Need... Water...
Karl Skywalker chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Great story!

I am enjoying it very much so far :D I had a good laughter so far. Poor Naruto... at least he has a way of taking revenge in the terms of pranks, lol. Well, still poor Naruto especially since it looks like Naruto will be paired with Kokoa. I like that pairing, and she may be one who could keep Naruto on his toes, lol. I bet that Tsukune will soon find out that Naruto is a human as well.

Eagerly await for another update!
fan chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
more more more and fast please
fan chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
more more more and fast please
bakapervert chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Lol, kyuubi-doobi-doo. Just imagining it make me laugh.
bakapervert chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Is this the story from rosario's 2nd season?
Valkarious chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Off to a good start haha looking foward to reading more, keep the good work coming.
ClothesOptional chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
A different approach to the stories I've read that you've wrote.

Since the genres is Humor/Romance I'm assuming Naruto will have a pairing, no?
Trisno chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
good story, but i must say something, kyuubi is not kitsune nor youko.
He is bijuu, an entity with unlimited youki and power. He is not youko nor kitsune because in naruto universe (dimension) there isn't any youko or kitsune.
(in the manga people call it just Kyuubi? from what i'm recall no one call him Kyuubi no Kitsune or Kyuubi no youko.
So making naruto into kitsune youkai is a big mistake since kyuubi not one.

and please bijuu is much stronger than any other monster including vampire, but i understand naruto fear toward ura moka (just like his fear toward sakura).
and the reason bijuu much stronger than any other monster are because they are not monster, but a accumulation of mass youki that take a shape or manifest?. in other word they are powe it self
with kyuubi the strongest one. other monster are not, they are just monster with youki.

I think Moka as strong as mid to high level jounin.. though most s-class are jounin level shinobi.
and other monster about low to mid level chuunin...
Chorus of Shadows chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Kyuubi-dooby-doo!

That's where I died. After I read that, I literally had to stop and take a breather because I was laughing too hard to type. You sir, are an amazing comedy writer!

UPDATE!
Sir Godot chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Dude, please continue this, it's one of the funniest FFs I've ever read XD

What will happen to Kisame and Zetsu? Will they start as teachers at Youkai Academy? They'd fit in without any problems, that's for sure.

Keep up the good work,

Faroush
dark chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Great job and if you can make please inner Moka and Naruto fight and Naruto the winning in is nine tailed fox mode with none the tails coming out. Plus Moka and Kokoa and the rest of rosario vampire gang think Naruto is a plus Kokoa falling in love with Naruto after he bests inner Moka. How make sure Hinata comes in the story soon. I want Naruto and hinata get together.