Reviews for Encore
Minnakoda chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
yay!

beautiful!

i love the typos in the a/n :P

you're a rockstar and you've done an awesome job with this chapter.

and seriously. nitrates on a stick. delicious nitrates on a stick... that will give us cancer... but taste so good doing it...
carey1090 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
I LOVE this story. My heart breaks for both of them. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the wonderful writing.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
How did I miss this chapter? I skipped right from two to four. I must've missed the email that said you'd posted this one.

Anyway, what IS it with you and your stories that make me sob? I mean, first it was Branded and Road Maps, now this. I can barely see through my tears...
sconnolly318 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Awesome. :-)
chasingmymuse chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
You nearly made me cry! It really was heartbreaking, and the best part was that I was ANGRY at the whole goddamned situation: for Edward running away, for Emmett and Co. mollycoddling him, hell, at the stupid logging truck for killing Emma in the first place!

Well, all that means the story is really good! I mean, I only get emotionally involved when I am absolutely, completely convinced that they are real.

I really don't know much about prescription, but aren't they (B & E) taking an awful lot of it? I mean, I'm sure they (tablets) can have pretty bad side effects...

I can't WAIT for you to update!
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Well I love it just the way you are writing it keep it up update soon please
altosaxygirl chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
so good! ugh...you know, your stories keep my on the edge of my seat the whole way through. can't wait for the next chapter!
Openhome chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Amazing as always!

You seem to have gotten over the fear of first person fairly thoroughly.

Angst upon angst is right, but I loved that they were already able to move on just a bit.

Thanks for the wonderful list and thanks for letting me be on it! You are so special, Leelan!

Can't wait to see where this goes,

Kayla
muzaklover chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Love this story. I think it might just be a little heavy but I have never lost a child so I don't know what that's like. Your doing a great job. Update soon.
calileah chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Really love Em.
calileah chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Wow, what a powerful chapter. I could not even imagine how A and J have lived like that for so long.
AN'sGuillotine chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
if this was facebook, i would be pressing the 'like' button a hundred times over
4natelaft chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
About they talked...Funny shit I'm glad she hit hasn't been with anyone and his douche was out there fucking whoever whenever...update soon
Night Orchid chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
I love angst..I even love crying the tears it brings me...as long as I get what I want in the end, HEA ;-) I AM a major sap when it comes to Edward and Bella!
AmandaP93 chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Great chapter! Kind of an emotional chapter, but I expected that. The more I see of them, the more i get drawn into this story. it seems so real. I like being able to see they're past, to see what made them how they are. I REALLY hope they can work things out. Well, I would say more, but I have to go babysit. :( I will be waiting to see where this goes. Keep up the amazing work!

xxManderz2011xx